Skip to content

QB

The Browns Board
4 4 932
  • Why isn't this guy getting a legitimate chance to show his abilities? The Packers cut him today. He looks better than McCoy. I would pick him up if I were the Browns. Does anybody know Bernie's E-Mail address. I would really like to ask him what he thinks.

    It must be hard for any rookie QB to make any kind of an impression when there really isn't anybody good to throw the ball to. The running game is below average as well. I guess you can only do so much at a time unless you get really lucky in the draft. I happen to think our draft sucked big time. Never liked the Hardesty mortgage even back when they did it. It's like the Browns were the only ones clamoring over the guy. So now they like McCoy. I like Harrell to duke it out for the #2 spot. The Pack is going to try to sign him to the practice squad. They like him. He was "trimmed".

  • We will have one riding the pines.......don't think another project will happen this year .

  • 32 teams saw fit to pass up on him last year. Graham has to make his own way and he's had over a year to figure out how to stick to an NFL roster. McCoy just got here.