Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010
-
Today is the day ladies and gentlemen! Let's see how this turns out. Unlike many of you... I will be here, in this thread, when I get back from the game WIN or LOSE... Will YOU?



-
Yes we will be here The Browns are Going to RUN THE BALL Down The Bucs Throte Period No way the Bucs stop the Run Bet the Farm on that Make sure you get the Biggest towel to wipe your Tears GO BROWNS.
-
Yes we will be here The Browns are Going to RUN THE BALL Down The Bucs Throte Period No way the Bucs stop the Run Bet the Farm on that Make sure you get the Biggest towel to wipe your Tears GO BROWNS.
Yes we will be here The Browns are Going to RUN THE BALL Down The Bucs Throte Period No way the Bucs stop the Run Bet the Farm on that Make sure you get the Biggest towel to wipe your Tears GO BROWNS.
What's a throte?
Seriously though... what makes you so sure the Browns are going to have success running the ball? Do your homework, pumpkin. We have 3 players who we drafted over the last 2 years in rounds 1, 2 and 3. Gerald McCoy, Brian Price and Roy Miller respectively. All know as run stuffers. It's a whole new era in Buc ball. See you after the game!



-
Yes we will be here The Browns are Going to RUN THE BALL Down The Bucs Throte Period No way the Bucs stop the Run Bet the Farm on that Make sure you get the Biggest towel to wipe your Tears GO BROWNS.
Yes we will be here The Browns are Going to RUN THE BALL Down The Bucs Throte Period No way the Bucs stop the Run Bet the Farm on that Make sure you get the Biggest towel to wipe your Tears GO BROWNS.
You spell out period but never use one. Good God.
Anyway, 21-17 with someone winning, hopefully the Browns.
-
Revised prediction:
Browns: 38
Tampax: 3
-
Revised prediction:
Browns: 38
Tampax: 3
Revised prediction:
Browns: 38
Tampax: 3
Tampax? Your team is named after a shit stain. You won't be here after the game if the Browns lose. Maybe by Tuesday.
I'll find you.
-
Yes we will be here The Browns are Going to RUN THE BALL Down The Bucs Throte Period No way the Bucs stop the Run Bet the Farm on that Make sure you get the Biggest towel to wipe your Tears GO BROWNS.
You spell out period but never use one. Good God.
Anyway, 21-17 with someone winning, hopefully the Browns.
You spell out period but never use one. Good God.
Anyway, 21-17 with someone winning, hopefully the Browns.
:fingerscrossed:
-
You spell out period but never use one. Good God.
Anyway, 21-17 with someone winning, hopefully the Browns.
:fingerscrossed:
:fingerscrossed:
Where are all the Browns homers who thought it was going to be a blowout? I was damn near perfect in my prediction. Will anyone eat crow? Doubtful.
Let's see what you guys think about this match up.
Bucs 17
Browns 13
Going to be a lot of mistakes in this first game. I see a turnover or 2 from each team and tons of penalties. It's all going to come down to the team who makes the fewest mistakes. I take the Bucs at home on this one.
What say you?


-
Browns 24 Tampa 6
Browns 24 Tampa 6
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
Metcalf_FTW said:
Is this a joke? Browns all the way. Tampa blows.same old browns....browns fans are like pirate fans.. always think one of the worst teams in the league will be a great team... face it you guys suck like my pirates
-
Still waiting...
It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.
Pathetic.
-
Still waiting...
It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.
Pathetic.
Still waiting...
In this thread? Try this entire board.It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.
Pathetic.
Board is full of cowards who can't own up.
-
Hey, Winslow just made another 4 yard catch on 3rd-n-8!
I think he made a muscle with each non-factoring catch, just like the muscles you talk about here in a 5-11 season. Great improvement boys!
golf clap for Tampa ... everyone now, so they feel special.
-
Hey, Winslow just made another 4 yard catch on 3rd-n-8!
I think he made a muscle with each non-factoring catch, just like the muscles you talk about here in a 5-11 season. Great improvement boys!
golf clap for Tampa ... everyone now, so they feel special.
-
Still waiting...
It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.
Pathetic.
Still waiting...
It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.
Pathetic.
I'm not trying to be a dick and hate to rain on your parade. However, if you want some sort of response I will tell you that I am sick to my stomach today over the loss because during the game I was mumbling to myself what a poor team we were facing. I thought the Bucs sucked. Our defense has been horrible against the run for ten years and our main DT didn't start and wasn't up to speed, yet we were dropping ball carriers in the back field. I was not impressed with your QB play, he was awful at times. Your defense appeared quicker than our lame ass offense in the second half and we failed to make any adjustments that mattered. Josh Cribbs had about as poor of game as I can ever remember him having. Although maybe I should give your special teams credit although Cribbs just had some bad decisions on fielding the ball and with his cuts too, and the penalties screamed, 'poor-ass football team'.
Have a big happy fucking week with your win, but both teams sucked and the Home team won in the heat. I'm disappointed in the loss, mostly because I doubt we will face a weaker team this season.
Great win yesterday ... If I were you, I would go to the nearest bakery and have a great big yellow cake made with a smiley face iced on it. Declare tomorrow a 'Happy Day' all day in celebration of the squeaked out win over the Browns. Get some ice cream too, you guys deserve it.
(I'm clapping over here ... like, non-stop)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login