Glenville vs Dwyer
-
Anybody watch the game on ESPN, I caught the very end of it. Dwyer was down 4 march down the field converting a couple 4th downs, probably had a touchdown that the ref called out of bounds. Then they get to the goal line and get stopped on 3 straight plays. I didn't catch the beginning but the ending was pretty crazy, and sloppy on the refs part, clock didnt start on one play with 32 seconds left..... But anyway Glenville won...WOOOOWHOOOOOO
maybe somebody could fill in on the rest of the game
-
it was 9-6 Dwyer at half, Dwyer scored twice in 5 seconds in 3rd. Glenville did same after that. Glenville managed to win another they had no business winning.
-
Anybody watch the game on ESPN, I caught the very end of it. Dwyer was down 4 march down the field converting a couple 4th downs, probably had a touchdown that the ref called out of bounds. Then they get to the goal line and get stopped on 3 straight plays. I didn't catch the beginning but the ending was pretty crazy, and sloppy on the refs part, clock didnt start on one play with 32 seconds left..... But anyway Glenville won...WOOOOWHOOOOOO
maybe somebody could fill in on the rest of the game
Anybody watch the game on ESPN, I caught the very end of it. Dwyer was down 4 march down the field converting a couple 4th downs, probably had a touchdown that the ref called out of bounds. Then they get to the goal line and get stopped on 3 straight plays. I didn't catch the beginning but the ending was pretty crazy, and sloppy on the refs part, clock didnt start on one play with 32 seconds left..... But anyway Glenville won...WOOOOWHOOOOOO
maybe somebody could fill in on the rest of the game
That was a MESS to end the Game.... I thought the TD Catch very well could have been Outta` bounds as well he seem to hit in and out all at once. He defiantly looked to have been IN on the last play. But since the clock had not run on the previous play , who knows if they even should got that play off. I Thought the Refs were below average ALL Game long. But Congrats Tarblooders . Way to hang in there and fight back.
-
Aww man I fell asleep. Dwyer is in my county down here in fl, too bad they couldn't pull it off
-
Aww man I fell asleep. Dwyer is in my county down here in fl, too bad they couldn't pull it off
Aww man I fell asleep. Dwyer is in my county down here in fl, too bad they couldn't pull it off
it won't show in the win column but in the public view they won.
-
I saw the game on TV, Dwyer won the game. The refs gave it to Glenville. Big time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login