Browns Heritage Hall
-
I identified all the members 16 as best I can tell except one whose number I could not read. Can the rest identify these members without help and better identify players who should be added who were excluded.
I have a number of players who could be added and few who should be deleted
Go for it make the quiz Game for
WHEN ALL THE WORLD WAS BROWNSTOWN
-
Jim Brown should be taken off. If he wants respect and loyalty, well give it to him when he shows up.
I wonder if Ozzie will show up or attend the Ravens game, if we get him in the building maybe we could keep him hear

-
Jim Brown should be taken off. If he wants respect and loyalty, well give it to him when he shows up.
I wonder if Ozzie will show up or attend the Ravens game, if we get him in the building maybe we could keep him hear

Jim Brown should be taken off. If he wants respect and loyalty, well give it to him when he shows up.
I wonder if Ozzie will show up or attend the Ravens game, if we get him in the building maybe we could keep him hear

I will tell you that the Browns organization will be taking the high road by inducting a player who is at odds with them. The Packers won't retire #4 without Favre there. Why should he be honored in absentia with this kind of attitude? I don't know that it makes a difference to Jim Brown but I think that the Browns honoring him is still the correct thing to do even if he doesn't want to be a part of it. He's simply someone who can't appreciate the sincerity in that kind of honor and he'll remain a bitter old man continually cutting off his nose to spite his face.
-
I identified all the members 16 as best I can tell except one whose number I could not read. Can the rest identify these members without help and better identify players who should be added who were excluded.
I have a number of players who could be added and few who should be deleted
Go for it make the quiz Game for
WHEN ALL THE WORLD WAS BROWNSTOWN
I identified all the members 16 as best I can tell except one whose number I could not read. Can the rest identify these members without help and better identify players who should be added who were excluded.
I have a number of players who could be added and few who should be deleted
Go for it make the quiz Game for
WHEN ALL THE WORLD WAS BROWNSTOWN
The 16 members of the Ring of Honor as I understand it are initially to be the 16 Browns that are in the HOF. They are:
Paul Brown
Jim Brown
Joe DeLamelleure
Len Ford
Frank Gatski
Otto Graham
Lou Groza
Gene Hickerson
Leroy Kelley
Dante Lavelli
Mike McCormack
Bobby Mitchell
Marion Motley
Ozzie Newsome
Paul Warfield
Bill Willis
Maybe you are thinking of PB. After all, he would not have had a number.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login