Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. random

random

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
8 Posts 7 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DawgPoundPitt DawgPoundPittD
    • 28 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    DawgPoundPittD DawgPoundPitt wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a lil bit random, but has anyone eles noticed on the new fantasy football comercial for nfl.com that the bear in the lil kids denver broncos room is a browns bear? next time you watch it pay close attenetion.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT VagitronV 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DawgPoundPittD DawgPoundPitt

      This is a lil bit random, but has anyone eles noticed on the new fantasy football comercial for nfl.com that the bear in the lil kids denver broncos room is a browns bear? next time you watch it pay close attenetion.

      Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @dawgpoundpitt said:

      This is a lil bit random, but has anyone eles noticed on the new fantasy football comercial for nfl.com that the bear in the lil kids denver broncos room is a browns bear? next time you watch it pay close attenetion.

      Yep.

      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
        • 4k Posts
        • 139 Reputation
        ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thats the sign ... when I was 9 years old I had this dream about a bear ... a 'Browns bear' and the icon/mascot went on to lead the faitful fans to a supper bowl win, their first super bowl win. I'll have to watch for that commercial, because I believe it mirrors my dream as a child.

        no wait ... my bad, I just had too many margarita's and beers during the Boise State / Virginia Tech game tonight ... carry on.

        cambridgehoC 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

          Thats the sign ... when I was 9 years old I had this dream about a bear ... a 'Browns bear' and the icon/mascot went on to lead the faitful fans to a supper bowl win, their first super bowl win. I'll have to watch for that commercial, because I believe it mirrors my dream as a child.

          no wait ... my bad, I just had too many margarita's and beers during the Boise State / Virginia Tech game tonight ... carry on.

          cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @atenears said:

          Thats the sign ... when I was 9 years old I had this dream about a bear ... a 'Browns bear' and the icon/mascot went on to lead the faitful fans to a supper bowl win, their first super bowl win. I'll have to watch for that commercial, because I believe it mirrors my dream as a child.

          no wait ... my bad, I just had too many margarita's and beers during the Boise State / Virginia Tech game tonight ... carry on.

          and what a game it was! Cant wait until Sunday, go Browns!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • CLEVELandMILIDH C
            • 2k Posts
            • 52 Reputation
            C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Margarita's and beer?.......you must be drunk, that just dont sound right..unless its a corona or maybe bud and lime

            1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
            ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C CLEVELandMILIDH

              Margarita's and beer?.......you must be drunk, that just dont sound right..unless its a corona or maybe bud and lime

              ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
              • 4k Posts
              • 139 Reputation
              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @clevelandmilidh said:

              Margarita's and beer?.......you must be drunk, that just dont sound right..unless its a corona or maybe bud and lime

              It kind of works like this. You hit the favorite Mexican joint around the corner. They serve a mean ass pitcher of margarita's for only $17 (8 glass fulls!). I make a meanass margarita at home, but prefer theirs. We start there, down a margarita and one more small one before leaving, head home and blend two more pitchers of the homemade concoctions. That runs out. too lazy to get off the couch to make more and start barking at the off-spring to bring me some of those Aluminum can beers I splurged for over the weekend. Crack off that large mouth bottle cap and pour down your throat ...

              No fruit in my beer. Cold ass beers on the tailend of a good Margarita drinking night.

              Did I mention the Boise State / Virginia Tech game on the 51" HDTV about 6' in front of my couch?

              No doctor, whacking-it isn't making me go blind, the freaking 51" at the end of my nose during football season is making me go blind ... asshole.

              Gawd, I love drunk posting!

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • slowburn slowburnS
                • 2k Posts
                • 116 Reputation
                slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
                #7

                hillbilly.jpg

                Me an mi brudder we bof luvs us sum beers

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • DawgPoundPittD DawgPoundPitt

                  This is a lil bit random, but has anyone eles noticed on the new fantasy football comercial for nfl.com that the bear in the lil kids denver broncos room is a browns bear? next time you watch it pay close attenetion.

                  Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 301 Reputation
                  VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @dawgpoundpitt said:

                  This is a lil bit random, but has anyone eles noticed on the new fantasy football comercial for nfl.com that the bear in the lil kids denver broncos room is a browns bear? next time you watch it pay close attenetion.

                  One of the most annoying commercials on TV, mostly because it plays on loop in the Madden 2011 online window. I have to turn my volume off most of the time.

                  AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate