Skip to content

Need Advice Watching Browns On-line

The Browns Board
13 9 2.0k
  • F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

  • Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @frenchie said:

    Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    You're gonna have to opt for the NFL netowork my friend. Or rely on our (written) take of the game here all week.

  • @frenchie said:

    Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    You're gonna have to opt for the NFL netowork my friend. Or rely on our (written) take of the game here all week.

    F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @atenears said:

    You're gonna have to opt for the NFL netowork my friend. Or rely on our (written) take of the game here all week.

    NFL Network on-line game day services are not available in Canada.

  • @atenears said:

    You're gonna have to opt for the NFL netowork my friend. Or rely on our (written) take of the game here all week.

    NFL Network on-line game day services are not available in Canada.

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @frenchie said:

    NFL Network on-line game day services are not available in Canada.

    That's because Canadians hate freedom.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #5
  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Homotron said:

    http://www.vipstand.net/sports/american-football.html

    Justintv occasionally has games.

    or

    http://atdhe.net/

    free streams?

  • Homotron said:

    http://www.vipstand.net/sports/american-football.html

    Justintv occasionally has games.

    or

    http://atdhe.net/

    free streams?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @slowburn said:

    free streams?

    I'm pretty sure. I know the second two are and I believe the first is, if the first isn't the membership fee is minimal. I've always used Justintv but it's usually hit or miss as far as what game he's carrying.

  • Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @frenchie said:

    Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    I have exactly what you are after and I think it is available outside the US - NFL.com's Game Pass service. I get live and archived access to all Browns games for the regular season - check this out. It's about 200US for the season.

    Just checked the countries - (a) Game Pass is restricted to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "Game Pass Excluded Territories"). You are not authorized to use Game Pass if you are located in any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories, and you agree not to access or attempt to access Game Pass from any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories.

    So you should be fine - happy viewing.

  • @frenchie said:

    Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    I have exactly what you are after and I think it is available outside the US - NFL.com's Game Pass service. I get live and archived access to all Browns games for the regular season - check this out. It's about 200US for the season.

    Just checked the countries - (a) Game Pass is restricted to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "Game Pass Excluded Territories"). You are not authorized to use Game Pass if you are located in any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories, and you agree not to access or attempt to access Game Pass from any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories.

    So you should be fine - happy viewing.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @howiedawg said:

    I have exactly what you are after and I think it is available outside the US - NFL.com's Game Pass service. I get live and archived access to all Browns games for the regular season - check this out. It's about 200US for the season.

    Just checked the countries - (a) Game Pass is restricted to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "Game Pass Excluded Territories"). You are not authorized to use Game Pass if you are located in any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories, and you agree not to access or attempt to access Game Pass from any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories.

    So you should be fine - happy viewing.

    Yea but it's 200 bones a season. I'd try those links I posted before shelling out 200 bucks. I did love my NFL Sunday Ticket via directv when I needed out in Ohio but paying for it sucked. Although it was 70 or so dollars more than the above option.

  • @frenchie said:

    Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    I have exactly what you are after and I think it is available outside the US - NFL.com's Game Pass service. I get live and archived access to all Browns games for the regular season - check this out. It's about 200US for the season.

    Just checked the countries - (a) Game Pass is restricted to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "Game Pass Excluded Territories"). You are not authorized to use Game Pass if you are located in any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories, and you agree not to access or attempt to access Game Pass from any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories.

    So you should be fine - happy viewing.

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @howiedawg said:

    I have exactly what you are after and I think it is available outside the US - NFL.com's Game Pass service. I get live and archived access to all Browns games for the regular season - check this out. It's about 200US for the season.

    Just checked the countries - (a) Game Pass is restricted to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "Game Pass Excluded Territories"). You are not authorized to use Game Pass if you are located in any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories, and you agree not to access or attempt to access Game Pass from any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories.

    So you should be fine - happy viewing.

    Um... he's in Canada, and your list of non-restricted areas did not include Canada?

    Is Direct TV available in Canada? If so NFL Sunday ticket is expensive, but the way to go, especially if you have a DVR or VCR.

  • alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
    #11

    What ever happened to the on-line service Direct TV offered last year? They spent a shit ton of money promoting it, and downloaded all games to non-satellite customers via the net... seemed like a good ancillary money-making proposition for them, and it got me all the games I couldn't find in SoCal... Is it gone...

  • Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    A ahitz3 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @frenchie said:

    Hey Fans,

    I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

    What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

    Thanks for your help!

    Was in the same boat a few years ago-here's another site that usually has free streams to all the games up http://www.myp2p.eu/ Some of the game links require sopcast or other viewing programs (which are free to download anyway)

  • What ever happened to the on-line service Direct TV offered last year? They spent a shit ton of money promoting it, and downloaded all games to non-satellite customers via the net... seemed like a good ancillary money-making proposition for them, and it got me all the games I couldn't find in SoCal... Is it gone...

    F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @alporcini said:

    What ever happened to the on-line service Direct TV offered last year? They spent a shit ton of money promoting it, and downloaded all games to non-satellite customers via the net... seemed like a good ancillary money-making proposition for them, and it got me all the games I couldn't find in SoCal... Is it gone...

    It seems to only be available if you but NFL ticket - for an extra $50. That's way too expensive!