Skip to content

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Locked The Browns Board
532 75 36.2k
  • My fellow Bucs fans are probably going to regret showing any confidence.

    We are a baaad team.

    B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by

    @snake said:

    My fellow Bucs fans are probably going to regret showing any confidence.

    We are a baaad team.

    Cute, a Browns fan decided to sign up and pose as a Bucs fan.

  • @snake said:

    My fellow Bucs fans are probably going to regret showing any confidence.

    We are a baaad team.

    Cute, a Browns fan decided to sign up and pose as a Bucs fan.

    S Snake wrote on last edited by

    BucsNBiceps said:

    Cute, a Browns fan decided to sign up and pose as a Bucs fan.

    I'm Snake on Tbaybucs.com.

    Please stop making us look like incompetent pieces of shit. Thanks!

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by

    This Bicep douche is even more feminine than that Jaguar chick that embarrassed herself here last year. She immediately disappeared when we beat them. I predict pencil arm will do likewise. Let's just revel in his stupidity until 4p.m. EST Sunday.

    DWJ

  • This Bicep douche is even more feminine than that Jaguar chick that embarrassed herself here last year. She immediately disappeared when we beat them. I predict pencil arm will do likewise. Let's just revel in his stupidity until 4p.m. EST Sunday.

    DWJ

    B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by

    @furnier said:

    This Bicep douche is even more feminine than that Jaguar chick that embarrassed herself here last year. She immediately disappeared when we beat them. I predict pencil arm will do likewise. Let's just revel in his stupidity until 4p.m. EST Sunday.

    DWJ

    Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

  • @furnier said:

    This Bicep douche is even more feminine than that Jaguar chick that embarrassed herself here last year. She immediately disappeared when we beat them. I predict pencil arm will do likewise. Let's just revel in his stupidity until 4p.m. EST Sunday.

    DWJ

    Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

    P pewterpirates wrote on last edited by

    BucsNBiceps said:

    Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

    They dont play football up there.....They play pussyball

  • @furnier said:

    This Bicep douche is even more feminine than that Jaguar chick that embarrassed herself here last year. She immediately disappeared when we beat them. I predict pencil arm will do likewise. Let's just revel in his stupidity until 4p.m. EST Sunday.

    DWJ

    Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by

    BucsNBiceps said:

    Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

    Honest question BerubesBucs, what do you think that TBs record will be this year?

  • BucsNBiceps said:

    Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

    They dont play football up there.....They play pussyball

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by

    @pewterpirates said:

    They dont play football up there.....They play pussyball

    Witty.

  • BucsNBiceps said:

    Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

    Honest question BerubesBucs, what do you think that TBs record will be this year?

    B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Honest question BerubesBucs, what do you think that TBs record will be this year?

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Honest question BerubesBucs, what do you think that TBs record will be this year?

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    W why cant we win wrote on last edited by

    BucsNBiceps said:

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    lol get real the only thing that is going to get hot down there is the temperature

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by

    man, i smell alot of troll in these forums. Yuck!

  • manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by

    I gotta admit this has been pretty funny. Never seen xxxxinqueers fans roll up in here like this. More power to ya! Hell what am I saying? Go Dawgs! Woof woof woof! Just don't catch any diseases biting that ass!

  • BucsNBiceps said:

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    lol get real the only thing that is going to get hot down there is the temperature

    B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    lol get real the only thing that is going to get hot down there is the temperature

    Somewhere in this 18 page nuthugging fest you guys have put on for me, I put up the games I thought we could win and the games I thought we'd lose. It came up to about 7-9 wins.

    The cupcake teams we play are as follows...

    Seahawks

    Redskins

    Rams

    Cardinals (not a cupcake, but not shit either without Warner)

    Lions

    Browns

    That's 6 games right there that we should win.

    Division games are never guaranteed one way or another (unless .. I guess... if you're the Browns) and our division almost always splits games.

    So is 7 wins really that far fetched? Take off your Brown colored glasses before you answer that one

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by

    haha, we had to merge some topics AND delete some there were soooo many that rolled in. ahaha

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Honest question BerubesBucs, what do you think that TBs record will be this year?

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    B Browns wrote on last edited by

    BucsNBiceps said:

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    People can dream.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Honest question BerubesBucs, what do you think that TBs record will be this year?

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by

    BucsNBiceps said:

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    Good luck. I honestly think you are high but you never know. Looking at the schedule, I would say that the Bucs' Ceiling is 7-9, floor is 3-13 with a very probable 4-12. I do like the nucleus on offense but they are awfully young at QB and WR (although Mike Williams looks to be a stud in the making) for this year.

    Either way, this week should be a good game for two struggling franchises who look to be on an uptick.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by

    nicely said.

  • BucsNBiceps said:

    anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

    Good luck. I honestly think you are high but you never know. Looking at the schedule, I would say that the Bucs' Ceiling is 7-9, floor is 3-13 with a very probable 4-12. I do like the nucleus on offense but they are awfully young at QB and WR (although Mike Williams looks to be a stud in the making) for this year.

    Either way, this week should be a good game for two struggling franchises who look to be on an uptick.

    B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Good luck. I honestly think you are high but you never know. Looking at the schedule, I would say that the Bucs' Ceiling is 7-9, floor is 3-13 with a very probable 4-12. I do like the nucleus on offense but they are awfully young at QB and WR (although Mike Williams looks to be a stud in the making) for this year.

    Either way, this week should be a good game for two struggling franchises who look to be on an uptick.

    Probably the most logical and well informed post I've seen yet.

    I can tell you actually pay attention to what's going on around the league instead of just your own team. Well done. You have earned a Bicep flex

    bicep.gif

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by

    is this really going to make it to 20 pages? so pointless

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by

    lol. i still don't understand the whole bicep dealio... haha

  • is this really going to make it to 20 pages? so pointless

    Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    is this really going to make it to 20 pages? so pointless

    and yes, sadly it might. haha

    we still have a few days left before its time to show these trolls whats up.