Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Freeman not practicing today

Freeman not practicing today

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
28 Posts 11 Posters 3.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SurfDawg SurfDawgS
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    SurfDawgS SurfDawg wrote on last edited by
    #1
    http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/7454 Josh Freeman didn't practice today and has a splint on his broken thumb. Local news here in Tampa is predicting he won't play Sunday.
    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • BucsBruiser B
      • 6 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      B BucsBruiser wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Freeman will still be ready to go, don't get too excited about this news.

      Either way Josh Johnson is still better than Jake Delhomme.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • NewEraDawg NewEraDawgN
        • 645 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by NewEraDawg
        #3

        That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo . 😁

        NewEraDawg
        B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg

          That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo . 😁

          Bucky Biceps B
          • 155 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @neweradawg said:

          That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo . 😁

          Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"

          F 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • B Bucky Biceps

            @neweradawg said:

            That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo . 😁

            Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"

            FearTheRoo F
            • 496 Posts
            • 14 Reputation
            F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by FearTheRoo
            #5

            BucsNBiceps said:

            Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"

            opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

            Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

            Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

            A B 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • F FearTheRoo

              BucsNBiceps said:

              Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"

              opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

              Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

              Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

              AMERICAN MUSCLE A
              • 32 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              A AMERICAN MUSCLE wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @feartheroo said:

              opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

              Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

              Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

              You don't even know how many games your team won last season. Moron.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • F FearTheRoo

                BucsNBiceps said:

                Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"

                opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

                Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

                Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

                Bucky Biceps B
                • 155 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @feartheroo said:

                opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

                Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

                Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

                1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                bicep.gif

                B The GipperT NewEraDawgN 3 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • B Bucky Biceps

                  @feartheroo said:

                  opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

                  Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

                  Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

                  1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                  2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                  Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                  bicep.gif

                  Bucky Biceps B
                  • 155 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  BucsNBiceps said:

                  1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                  2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                  Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                  bicep.gif

                  Also....

                  Delhomme's recent stats against the Bucs.

                  2009-

                  First meeting- 9/17, 65 yards, 1TD, 2 INT

                  Didn't play in second meeting

                  2008-

                  First meeting- 20/39 242 yards 0 TD 3 INT Bucs won 27-3 (for the record... which means he was passing ALL game. still couldn't come up with a TD)

                  Second meeting- 14/20, 173, 1 TD 2 INT

                  2007-

                  He was injured I believe

                  2006-

                  First meeting- 22/36, 272 Yards 1TD... Good game here... but that was 2006.

                  Second meeting- 22/34, 240 yds, 2 TD 2 INT... again.. good game... we were awful that year.

                  I'm lazy and that's as far as I care to go back... but that should be all you need to see. He hasn't played well against the Bucs since 2006.

                  Hope you enjoy these FACTS.

                  Bicep time

                  bicep.gif

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • B Bucky Biceps

                    @feartheroo said:

                    opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

                    Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

                    Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

                    1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                    2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                    Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                    bicep.gif

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    BucsNBiceps said:

                    1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                    2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                    Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                    bicep.gif

                    Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.

                    Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.

                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The GipperT The Gipper

                      BucsNBiceps said:

                      1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                      2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                      Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                      bicep.gif

                      Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.

                      Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.

                      Bucky Biceps B
                      • 155 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @the-gipper said:

                      Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.

                      Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.

                      Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.

                      We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.

                      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • B Bucky Biceps

                        @feartheroo said:

                        opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

                        Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

                        Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

                        1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                        2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                        Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                        bicep.gif

                        NewEraDawg NewEraDawgN
                        • 645 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        BucsNBiceps said:

                        1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                        2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                        Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                        bicep.gif

                        Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .

                        NewEraDawg
                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • B Bucky Biceps

                          @the-gipper said:

                          Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.

                          Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.

                          Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.

                          We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.

                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                          • 57k Posts
                          • 4k Reputation
                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          BucsNBiceps said:

                          Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.

                          We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.

                          Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.

                          Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg

                            BucsNBiceps said:

                            1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

                            2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

                            Leave this thread, and leave my board...

                            bicep.gif

                            Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .

                            Bucky Biceps B
                            • 155 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @neweradawg said:

                            Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .

                            How old are you?

                            @the-gipper said:

                            Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.

                            Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)

                            Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.

                            @feartheroo said:

                            opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

                            Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

                            Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

                            By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"

                            Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.

                            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Bucky Biceps B
                              • 155 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.

                              Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.

                              My guns are starting to get a little tired

                              bicep.gif

                              P The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • B Bucky Biceps

                                Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.

                                Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.

                                My guns are starting to get a little tired

                                bicep.gif

                                pewterpirates P
                                • 19 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                P pewterpirates wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                BucsNBiceps said:

                                Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.

                                Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.

                                My guns are starting to get a little tired

                                bicep.gif

                                Bicep Time.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • B Bucky Biceps

                                  @neweradawg said:

                                  Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .

                                  How old are you?

                                  @the-gipper said:

                                  Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.

                                  Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)

                                  Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.

                                  @feartheroo said:

                                  opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

                                  Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

                                  Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

                                  By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"

                                  Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.

                                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  BucsNBiceps said:

                                  How old are you?

                                  Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.

                                  By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"

                                  Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.

                                  Can you please post an image of your badge, considering you think you are a member of the grammar police.

                                  As for the "stomp on an opponent comment" that is someone else's deal. I never make predictions about the outcomes of games. I know all about the "On Any Given Sunday" thing.....and I believe its true. Any NFL team can win a game against any other NFL team. The Bucs could even beat the Browns.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • B Bucky Biceps

                                    Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.

                                    Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.

                                    My guns are starting to get a little tired

                                    bicep.gif

                                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                    • 57k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    BucsNBiceps said:

                                    Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.

                                    Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.

                                    My guns are starting to get a little tired

                                    bicep.gif

                                    You know, your guns do impress some people. In fact, here they are waiting for you:

                                    FatWomen.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • daddybull1 D
                                      • 384 Posts
                                      • 19 Reputation
                                      D daddybull1 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

                                      Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

                                      How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

                                      How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

                                      Now we have one on the Browns Board...

                                      Peace

                                      T.Dawg

                                      B 1 Reply Last reply
                                      ❤
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • D daddybull1

                                        In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

                                        Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

                                        How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

                                        How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

                                        Now we have one on the Browns Board...

                                        Peace

                                        T.Dawg

                                        Bucky Biceps B
                                        • 155 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        B Bucky Biceps wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @daddybull1 said:

                                        In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

                                        Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

                                        How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

                                        How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

                                        Now we have one on the Browns Board...

                                        Peace

                                        T.Dawg

                                        Right, and your opinion stinks.

                                        We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

                                        I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

                                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • B Bucky Biceps

                                          @daddybull1 said:

                                          In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

                                          Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

                                          How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

                                          How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

                                          Now we have one on the Browns Board...

                                          Peace

                                          T.Dawg

                                          Right, and your opinion stinks.

                                          We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

                                          I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

                                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          BucsNBiceps said:

                                          Right, and your opinion stinks.

                                          We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

                                          I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

                                          We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

                                          Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

                                          Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying.

                                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate