Skip to content

Freeman not practicing today

The Browns Board
28 11 3.2k
  • Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.

    Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.

    My guns are starting to get a little tired

    bicep.gif

    BucsNBiceps said:

    Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.

    Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.

    My guns are starting to get a little tired

    bicep.gif

    You know, your guns do impress some people. In fact, here they are waiting for you:

    FatWomen.jpg

  • In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

    Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

    How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

    How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

    Now we have one on the Browns Board...

    Peace

    T.Dawg

  • In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

    Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

    How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

    How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

    Now we have one on the Browns Board...

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    @daddybull1 said:

    In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

    Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

    How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

    How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

    Now we have one on the Browns Board...

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    Right, and your opinion stinks.

    We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

    I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

  • @daddybull1 said:

    In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

    Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

    How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

    How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

    Now we have one on the Browns Board...

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    Right, and your opinion stinks.

    We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

    I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

    BucsNBiceps said:

    Right, and your opinion stinks.

    We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

    I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

    We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

    Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

    Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying.

  • BucsNBiceps said:

    Right, and your opinion stinks.

    We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

    I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

    We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

    Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

    Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying.

    @the-gipper said:

    We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

    Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

    Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying

    .

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

  • @the-gipper said:

    We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

    Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

    Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying

    .

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

    BucsNBiceps said:

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

    Fact is Delhomme will be the best quarterback on the field Sunday, and he will not even have to do much. We will just let Harrison and Hillis run typical 6yd+ runs all day. That's usually here Barrett Ruud likes to tackle. I also can't wait till Tampa gets to see Sean Jones as their starting safety.....LOL, he couldn't start for the worst Browns team ever! I also asked 10 friends of mine and listened to Tampa radio, and they all agree this is the worst Bucs team they can remember. That must explain the BLACKOUT here in Tampa for the HOME OPENER. What a joke of a sports town!

  • @the-gipper said:

    We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

    Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

    Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying

    .

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

    BucsNBiceps said:

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    Well, we understand that possibility, and are braced for it. Moreover, Holmgren braced for it when he picked up Seneca Wallace, whom he also has a lot of confidence in. (More than I do probably)

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

    Was he laughing when Delhomme guided his team to the Super Bowl? I obviously am not saying that would happen here, I am only saying that is Jake reverts to being THAT Jake, then the Browns will be in fairly competent hands.

  • @the-gipper said:

    We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

    Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

    Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying

    .

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

    BucsNBiceps said:

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

    Well since your friend is the authority on Panther's quarter backs, he must be correct. No way your friend could ever be wrong...

    What a great source!

    Just for kicks, I asked my friend about the Bucs. He said they suck and organization has destroyed the team. And he's a Bucs fan! LAWLZZZ!!!

  • You know, I asked some random guy on the street what he thought of Josh Freeman and he said he loved him in "Shawshank Redemption" but the "Robin Hood" moor role was a bit unbelieveable.

    Go home short bus...

  • BucsNBiceps said:

    I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

    And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

    Fact is Delhomme will be the best quarterback on the field Sunday, and he will not even have to do much. We will just let Harrison and Hillis run typical 6yd+ runs all day. That's usually here Barrett Ruud likes to tackle. I also can't wait till Tampa gets to see Sean Jones as their starting safety.....LOL, he couldn't start for the worst Browns team ever! I also asked 10 friends of mine and listened to Tampa radio, and they all agree this is the worst Bucs team they can remember. That must explain the BLACKOUT here in Tampa for the HOME OPENER. What a joke of a sports town!

    @surfdawg said:

    Fact is Delhomme will be the best quarterback on the field Sunday, and he will not even have to do much. We will just let Harrison and Hillis run typical 6yd+ runs all day. That's usually here Barrett Ruud likes to tackle. I also can't wait till Tampa gets to see Sean Jones as their starting safety.....LOL, he couldn't start for the worst Browns team ever! I also asked 10 friends of mine and listened to Tampa radio, and they all agree this is the worst Bucs team they can remember. That must explain the BLACKOUT here in Tampa for the HOME OPENER. What a joke of a sports town!

    Delhomme isn't even the best QB on your team.

    And the people that take Tampa radio seriously are the people that won't be at the game... BECAUSE they take Tampa radio seriously.

    "YOU DONT LIVE IN CLEVELAND, YOU LIVE IN CINCINATTI!"

    Talk about great fans.

    @usfbrown said:

    Well since your friend is the authority on Panther's quarter backs, he must be correct. No way your friend could ever be wrong...

    What a great source!

    Just for kicks, I asked my friend about the Bucs. He said they suck and organization has destroyed the team. And he's a Bucs fan! LAWLZZZ!!!

    It's obviously not the gospel, but I think a Panthers fan would know better than a Bucs fan or a Browns fan. Way to make it seem like it doesn't phase you though... not like someone who's actually watched the Panthers for the last several years knows anything about THE QUARTERBACK OF THE TEAM. Dumbass.

    @earl34 said:

    You know, I asked some random guy on the street what he thought of Josh Freeman and he said he loved him in "Shawshank Redemption" but the "Robin Hood" moor role was a bit unbelieveable.

    Go home short bus...

    Another one in denial.

  • If Josh really was held out of practice on Wednesday that's significant for two reasons.

    1) If the thumb isn't 100% that will affect control of the football

    2) Wednesday is the 1st and 2nd down install which is 90% of the week's game plan

    Injury reports are all smoke and mirrors anyway but he only injured it two weeks ago and that's a short period of time to recover. Numbness and swelling will be two big factors for him.

  • If Josh really was held out of practice on Wednesday that's significant for two reasons.

    1) If the thumb isn't 100% that will affect control of the football

    2) Wednesday is the 1st and 2nd down install which is 90% of the week's game plan

    Injury reports are all smoke and mirrors anyway but he only injured it two weeks ago and that's a short period of time to recover. Numbness and swelling will be two big factors for him.

    @earl34 said:

    If Josh really was held out of practice on Wednesday that's significant for two reasons.

    1) If the thumb isn't 100% that will affect control of the football

    2) Wednesday is the 1st and 2nd down install which is 90% of the week's game plan

    Injury reports are all smoke and mirrors anyway but he only injured it two weeks ago and that's a short period of time to recover. Numbness and swelling will be two big factors for him.

    It will obviously present a problem throughout the season, no doubt about that.

    Not every NFL practice is run the same way though. Don't think Freeman is missing anything significant by missing that one day. Remember we had the extra couple days as well since we played our last preseason game on Thursday... practice will be shifted around a little bit and not a "normal" practice week... no worries. Plus the dude has literally been at One Buc Place every single day since a week after the season ended. All we heard about this off season was how often Freeman was at team HQ in the film room or out on the field working on things.

    His thumb will be more of an issue than his preparation, no doubt.