Freeman not practicing today
-
http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/7454 Josh Freeman didn't practice today and has a splint on his broken thumb. Local news here in Tampa is predicting he won't play Sunday.
-
Freeman will still be ready to go, don't get too excited about this news.
Either way Josh Johnson is still better than Jake Delhomme.
-
That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo .

-
That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo .

That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo .

Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"
-
That's a shame . Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt . Oh well........second string will doooooooooo .

Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"
BucsNBiceps said:
Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
-
BucsNBiceps said:
Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
You don't even know how many games your team won last season. Moron.
-
BucsNBiceps said:
Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.
2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

-
opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.
2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

BucsNBiceps said:
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

Also....
Delhomme's recent stats against the Bucs.
2009-
First meeting- 9/17, 65 yards, 1TD, 2 INT
Didn't play in second meeting
2008-
First meeting- 20/39 242 yards 0 TD 3 INT Bucs won 27-3 (for the record... which means he was passing ALL game. still couldn't come up with a TD)
Second meeting- 14/20, 173, 1 TD 2 INT
2007-
He was injured I believe
2006-
First meeting- 22/36, 272 Yards 1TD... Good game here... but that was 2006.
Second meeting- 22/34, 240 yds, 2 TD 2 INT... again.. good game... we were awful that year.
I'm lazy and that's as far as I care to go back... but that should be all you need to see. He hasn't played well against the Bucs since 2006.
Hope you enjoy these FACTS.
Bicep time

-
opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.
2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

BucsNBiceps said:
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.
Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.
-
BucsNBiceps said:
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.
Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.
Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.
Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.
Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.
We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.
-
opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.
2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

BucsNBiceps said:
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .
-
Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.
Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.
Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.
We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.
BucsNBiceps said:
Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.
Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.
Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)
-
BucsNBiceps said:
1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.
Leave this thread, and leave my board...

Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .
Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .
How old are you?
Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.
Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)
Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.
opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"
Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.
-
Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.
Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.
My guns are starting to get a little tired

-
Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.
Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.
My guns are starting to get a little tired

BucsNBiceps said:
Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.
My guns are starting to get a little tired

Bicep Time.
-
Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .
How old are you?
Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.
Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)
Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.
opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"
Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.
BucsNBiceps said:
How old are you?Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.
By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"
Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.
Can you please post an image of your badge, considering you think you are a member of the grammar police.
As for the "stomp on an opponent comment" that is someone else's deal. I never make predictions about the outcomes of games. I know all about the "On Any Given Sunday" thing.....and I believe its true. Any NFL team can win a game against any other NFL team. The Bucs could even beat the Browns.
-
Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.
Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.
My guns are starting to get a little tired

BucsNBiceps said:
Looks like the all mighty Bicep shut this thread down.Fact- Browns fans can't handle facts.
My guns are starting to get a little tired

You know, your guns do impress some people. In fact, here they are waiting for you:

-
In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..
Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...
How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...
How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....
Now we have one on the Browns Board...
Peace
T.Dawg
-
In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..
Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...
How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...
How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....
Now we have one on the Browns Board...
Peace
T.Dawg
In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..
Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...
How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...
How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....
Now we have one on the Browns Board...
Peace
T.Dawg
Right, and your opinion stinks.
We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.
I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.
-
In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..
Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...
How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...
How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....
Now we have one on the Browns Board...
Peace
T.Dawg
Right, and your opinion stinks.
We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.
I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.
BucsNBiceps said:
Right, and your opinion stinks.We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.
I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.
We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.
Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.
Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login