Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Coping with time?

Coping with time?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
13 Posts 6 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 390 Reputation
    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #1

    It's that time of year again!

    and my week is slowing down a lot now as are most likely a lot of you guys.

    Sunday morning is when I can't wait for as I'm heading on a 4 hour drive to Tampa with some friends.

    Got some decent tickets and I'm soo pumped to say the least.

    Anyways, how can I make these days go by any faster? lol

    The GipperT BrownIndianB 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

      It's that time of year again!

      and my week is slowing down a lot now as are most likely a lot of you guys.

      Sunday morning is when I can't wait for as I'm heading on a 4 hour drive to Tampa with some friends.

      Got some decent tickets and I'm soo pumped to say the least.

      Anyways, how can I make these days go by any faster? lol

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

      It's that time of year again!

      and my week is slowing down a lot now as are most likely a lot of you guys.

      Sunday morning is when I can't wait for as I'm heading on a 4 hour drive to Tampa with some friends.

      Got some decent tickets and I'm soo pumped to say the least.

      Anyways, how can I make these days go by any faster? lol

      Where do you live? When you get back you need to report to us what the ratio of Bucs fans to Browns fan was. I'm wagering a Hudepohl that it will be like 50/50.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 390 Reputation
        CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I live in palm beach county on the exact other side of the state.

        But yeah I'll take some pictures . The only problem is for the browns fans who decide to wear orange. lol

        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

          I live in palm beach county on the exact other side of the state.

          But yeah I'll take some pictures . The only problem is for the browns fans who decide to wear orange. lol

          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

          I live in palm beach county on the exact other side of the state.

          But yeah I'll take some pictures . The only problem is for the browns fans who decide to wear orange. lol

          Then be sure to wear Brown. I thought the Bucs changed colors to red and pewter. Do some of their fans still wear the old orange?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Nw220 N
            • 1k Posts
            • 27 Reputation
            N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yeah i also live in south florida and went to the tampa bay game back in 2002 i think and i almost got in two or three fights just because of the fans,didnt like it so much.....also i used to live near Jacksonville and attended a couple games up there, there fans were pretty laid back and alright actually went to hooters after the game and had a good time

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 390 Reputation
              CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Gipper, I wouldn't know but that's how I picture it..lol

              and yeah I attended the game in 02' when Tim Couch threw that hail Mary..

              but I find it crazy how the browns play 3 games in Florida this year..

              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

                Gipper, I wouldn't know but that's how I picture it..lol

                and yeah I attended the game in 02' when Tim Couch threw that hail Mary..

                but I find it crazy how the browns play 3 games in Florida this year..

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

                Gipper, I wouldn't know but that's how I picture it..lol

                and yeah I attended the game in 02' when Tim Couch threw that hail Mary..

                but I find it crazy how the browns play 3 games in Florida this year..

                Yea, but I understand that it is supposed to be like 95 degrees for the game Sunday....ridiculous. Maybe they shoulda built a dome. Playing football in 95 degree weather has got to be worse than playing in zero degrees.

                It would be a much better experience to go see them in Jacksonville on Nov. 21, or in Miami on Dec. 5th.

                You going to those?

                Like I said, I would expect the Tampa game to be almost 50% Browns fans, and I would think that those other 2 games would have about 25% Browns fans in attendance....particularly if they have any kind of a decent season.

                USFBrownU 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The GipperT The Gipper

                  @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

                  Gipper, I wouldn't know but that's how I picture it..lol

                  and yeah I attended the game in 02' when Tim Couch threw that hail Mary..

                  but I find it crazy how the browns play 3 games in Florida this year..

                  Yea, but I understand that it is supposed to be like 95 degrees for the game Sunday....ridiculous. Maybe they shoulda built a dome. Playing football in 95 degree weather has got to be worse than playing in zero degrees.

                  It would be a much better experience to go see them in Jacksonville on Nov. 21, or in Miami on Dec. 5th.

                  You going to those?

                  Like I said, I would expect the Tampa game to be almost 50% Browns fans, and I would think that those other 2 games would have about 25% Browns fans in attendance....particularly if they have any kind of a decent season.

                  USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 270 Reputation
                  USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @the-gipper said:

                  Yea, but I understand that it is supposed to be like 95 degrees for the game Sunday....ridiculous. Maybe they shoulda built a dome. Playing football in 95 degree weather has got to be worse than playing in zero degrees.

                  It would be a much better experience to go see them in Jacksonville on Nov. 21, or in Miami on Dec. 5th.

                  You going to those?

                  Like I said, I would expect the Tampa game to be almost 50% Browns fans, and I would think that those other 2 games would have about 25% Browns fans in attendance....particularly if they have any kind of a decent season

                  .

                  I was at the other Browns game too. I got some crap from the lame fans that time. This time i think it will be different.

                  Just remember, if you're going to the game:

                  Bring rain coats, zip locks for your cell phone, and sun screen. It rains every day and the sun is brutal. I love living in Florida, but the heat can be unbearable some times. Winter rocks here!

                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • USFBrownU USFBrown

                    @the-gipper said:

                    Yea, but I understand that it is supposed to be like 95 degrees for the game Sunday....ridiculous. Maybe they shoulda built a dome. Playing football in 95 degree weather has got to be worse than playing in zero degrees.

                    It would be a much better experience to go see them in Jacksonville on Nov. 21, or in Miami on Dec. 5th.

                    You going to those?

                    Like I said, I would expect the Tampa game to be almost 50% Browns fans, and I would think that those other 2 games would have about 25% Browns fans in attendance....particularly if they have any kind of a decent season

                    .

                    I was at the other Browns game too. I got some crap from the lame fans that time. This time i think it will be different.

                    Just remember, if you're going to the game:

                    Bring rain coats, zip locks for your cell phone, and sun screen. It rains every day and the sun is brutal. I love living in Florida, but the heat can be unbearable some times. Winter rocks here!

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @usfbrown said:

                    I was at the other Browns game too. I got some crap from the lame fans that time. This time i think it will be different.

                    Just remember, if you're going to the game:

                    Bring rain coats, zip locks for your cell phone, and sun screen. It rains every day and the sun is brutal. I love living in Florida, but the heat can be unbearable some times. Winter rocks here!

                    OK, but, I have always said that a summer in Florida is worse than a winter in Ohio.

                    (though, the only caveat being that you don't have to shovel sunshine, just stay in the AC)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Zombo said:

                      Now way in Hell, Gipper.

                      I lived up North for a couple decades of Winter and I've been down here for a couple decades of Summers.

                      I wouldn't trade our worst Summer for your best Winter.

                      It's sunny here today I'll ride my bike to the Beach, tomorrow I'll play golf, Sunday I'll watch the Browns in an outdoor Bar ... try those in an Ohio winter.

                      Zombo

                      --Your Summers are better than our Summers... but your Winters blow donkey

                      Well maybe some people can take the 90/90 you have down there. 90 degrees, 90% humidity. I can't.

                      The cold here does not bother me so much. And I like the snow except when I have to shovel it or drive through too much of it. But, mostly, now, at my age, what bothers me is trying to walk and get around with all the ice. That and the black ice on the roads. The couple of accidents I have had in my life have both been black ice related.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 270 Reputation
                        USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Zombo said:

                        Now way in Hell, Gipper.

                        I lived up North for a couple decades of Winter and I've been down here for a couple decades of Summers.

                        I wouldn't trade our worst Summer for your best Winter.

                        It's sunny here today I'll ride my bike to the Beach, tomorrow I'll play golf, Sunday I'll watch the Browns in an outdoor Bar ... try those in an Ohio winter.

                        Zombo

                        --Your Summers are better than our Summers... but your Winters blow donkey

                        Agreed. The summers can be super hot, but it's ok inside. You can say the same for your winter, but we don't have to worry about shoveling snow, driving in it, and the winter clothing.

                        Plus, it's nice to drive around the rest of the year with your windows down.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Gips GipsG
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 34 Reputation
                          GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Our aging front 7 is going to be totally worn out by the 4th quarter...could spell trouble especially if TB catches the browns in an old man rotation and goes hurry up to keep them on the field...

                          We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

                            It's that time of year again!

                            and my week is slowing down a lot now as are most likely a lot of you guys.

                            Sunday morning is when I can't wait for as I'm heading on a 4 hour drive to Tampa with some friends.

                            Got some decent tickets and I'm soo pumped to say the least.

                            Anyways, how can I make these days go by any faster? lol

                            BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 39 Reputation
                            BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

                            Anyways, how can I make these days go by any faster? lol

                            Watch Porn 😛

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Theme
                            • System
                            • Light
                            • Dark
                            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Forums
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Donate