Round 2
-
OK the votes are in.....
In the first round of the 2009 draft... the Cleveland Browns Select......... Rey Maualuga, Linebacker from the university of southern california! (The crownd cheers)
Sorry Curry fans... its my thread!
Who Are We gettin in round two!
I would go one of 3 ways... CB, SS
Or if nothing else looks good... i would consider a strong down hill back to compliment Harrison....
Poll results from the old forum
Again assumng they are there!
- Marcus Freeman, OLB, Ohio State: 1 vote
- Brian Cushing, OLB, USC: 4 votes
- Victor Harris, CB, Virginia Tech: 2 votes
- Myron Rolle, SS Florida State: 0 votes
- Mike Mickens, CB, Cinncinnati: 0 votes
- Brian Robiskie, WR Ohio State: 3 votes
- Rashad Jennings, RB, Liberty: 5 votes
- Emanuel Cook, SS, South Carolina: 1 vote
- Shon Greene, RB, Iowa: 8 votes
-
Done!
-
Clay Matthews
-
Emanuel Cook's an interesting name to bring up. He's got a little Bob Sanders in him.
But if we take a Gamecock in Round 2, I'd prefer it be Eric Norwood. His OLB-ILB versatility makes him a good option irrespective of who we pick in Round 1.
-
I'd take Green. Hard nosed runner with great vision who would pair perfectly with Harrison. Second choice would be Cushing, who I think will be gone in the first, though.
-
Clay Matthews
Clay Matthews
I wrote this up with my gut feeling being that Clay Matthews will be there in the 3rd round! I like the kid too but... i think at this point their willl be some talented DB's on the board!
-
Is this even a question? Rashad Jennings hands down!
-
Shon Greene, but I think as time moves on and after the combine and pro days, he should be one of those guys that start moving up the board. When all is said and done, I don't believe Jennings will be there either.
Mathews will definately be there in round 3. Also, there should be a lot better receivers then Robiskie still available in round 3.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login