Most Underrated Browns Player
-
I think the most underrated one will come from the group of people we picked up in the off season: Sheldon Brown, Chris Gocung, Scott Fujita, etc. simply because they were not here last year and we Browns fans have not yet got a chance to see them fully in action for us.
But, I can't tell you which one right now because I have to see more of them.
-
I am going to have to pick Robaire Smith for this one. He is almost always healthy and is always consistently reliable, especially in goal line plays. No one ever talks about this guy. HES A CAPTAIN! Who is your most underrated Browns player?
Pontriband
Pontriband
I have to agree with Pontbriand. If this guy makes a mistake, it can spell disaster. I understand he's been a Pro Bowler, but just his position of long snapper alone is under rated.
As far as Starters, it's Vickers.
Mike
-
Massaquoi. I think if he can improve on a pretty decent rookie year and keep stretching the field it should open up a lot more opportunities underneath for Cribbs/Robiskie and the running game.
-
James Davis - was hurt last year and fail to show he is a beast. If he stays healthy could be the still of the draft in 2009
-
I would say Evan Moore, great hands. But I definately wouldn't say Jerome Harrison. Have any of you guys used him in madden?!? He's unstoppable! Lol
-
I am going to have to pick Robaire Smith for this one. He is almost always healthy and is always consistently reliable, especially in goal line plays. No one ever talks about this guy. HES A CAPTAIN! Who is your most underrated Browns player?
Pontriband
Pontriband
He's a two time pro bowler. Hard to be underrated after that. I would have to say Dawson. He's been a constant for a long time and is never considered one pf the top 10 in the league.
-
Im going to have to say, Seneca Wallace. He has always been a backup but when he is in he is really good. He is going to get a chance to make one of those plays that change the course of a game.
-
Chris Gocong
-
James Davis.
-
Costanzo
The guy is an irl troll. I swear, after every special teams play where the opponents get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct, he's there in someone's face and running his mouth. I'm pretty sure he was responsible for getting a Raiders player riled up enough to take a swing at him and get ejected. Plus, he's a special teams beast.
-
I am going to have to pick Robaire Smith for this one. He is almost always healthy and is always consistently reliable, especially in goal line plays. No one ever talks about this guy. HES A CAPTAIN! Who is your most underrated Browns player?
Pontriband
Pontriband
I agree with you on your choice. He does his job so good that you hardly ever hear that much about him. It's a high pressure job making sure the snaps go smooth and more times than not have the game on the line.
-
Trusnik and Benard.
love both of these guys.
-
Formerly Stone said:
Kinda like the old question "do you walk to work or carry your lunch?" You would have to have a player with some sort of rating before you could have one who is overrated.I understand what you are saying. I don't do "fantasy football" but I expect that this is somewhat of a fantasy football question. Correct me if I am wrong but in fantasy football aren't most players assigned some kind of "value"? That perhaps would be a starting point for given these players some "sort of rating" as you say.
The question then would be "which Browns player, using fantasy football values, is perhaps undervalued".
Its a starting point for answering this question.
-
Underrated means they are better than what the perception is. So, by definition it's clear that none of the Browns players are underrated.
You have Josh Cribbs, and that's it. Better hope you score on those kickoff attempts.
-
it makes him feel better about the bagboys that comprise the bucs roster
-
Yeah, that Joe Thomas guy is obviously no good. I know you are just trying to be witty, I would stop it because it doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
Underrated means they are better than what the perception is. So, by definition it's clear that none of the Browns players are underrated.
You have Josh Cribbs, and that's it. Better hope you score on those kickoff attempts.
Well, since by many authoritative accounts Joe Thomas is the very best offensive lineman in the entire National Football League, and this schmo doesn't apparently even know about him....maybe this schmo now has his answer.
Joe Thomas will be the best player on the field on Sunday, and these guys can ignore him at their peril.
Trust me, the Bucs coaching staff doesn't "underrate" Joe Thomas. In fact it may be only this feculent fool that does.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
