Skip to content

Depth Chart Comparison

The Browns Board
24 12 2.7k
  • what a waste of time.......get some fun games goin!!!

    @slowburn said:

    what a waste of time.......get some fun games goin!!!

    No one wanted to do my trivia. I figured they wanted to talk about the game Sunday, so I came up with this.

  • OK, I asked the bucnut to do this, but apparently he couldn't "get it up" to do it, so I will.

    Here are the starters of the Browns and Bucs per their respective website depth charts. Give who you think has the edge in each of these matchups:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller#

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib *

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    * Aqib Talib is suspended for this game, but is the starter on their depth chart

    # Browns play the 3-4, Bucs play the 4-3 so I had to put a MLB against a DT here.

    Give your thoughts on the comparative talents. I honestly except for a few positions am not really able to give a full comparison.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, I asked the bucnut to do this, but apparently he couldn't "get it up" to do it, so I will.

    Here are the starters of the Browns and Bucs per their respective website depth charts. Give who you think has the edge in each of these matchups:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller#

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib *

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    * Aqib Talib is suspended for this game, but is the starter on their depth chart

    # Browns play the 3-4, Bucs play the 4-3 so I had to put a MLB against a DT here.

    Give your thoughts on the comparative talents. I honestly except for a few positions am not really able to give a full comparison.

    Bolded names are better talents than their non bolded counterparts.

    Positions with no names bolded indicate a push.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, I asked the bucnut to do this, but apparently he couldn't "get it up" to do it, so I will.

    Here are the starters of the Browns and Bucs per their respective website depth charts. Give who you think has the edge in each of these matchups:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller#

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib *

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    * Aqib Talib is suspended for this game, but is the starter on their depth chart

    # Browns play the 3-4, Bucs play the 4-3 so I had to put a MLB against a DT here.

    Give your thoughts on the comparative talents. I honestly except for a few positions am not really able to give a full comparison.

    Bolded names are better talents than their non bolded counterparts.

    Positions with no names bolded indicate a push.

    @jonnychan said:

    Bolded names are better talents than their non bolded counterparts.

    Positions with no names bolded indicate a push.

    The one I am certain you got wrong was at Fullback. Vickers frankly may be the best in the business.

    I doubt you are right about several other of your selections, but I don't have enough knowledge sufficient to tell who may or may not be better.

    I left many/most of mine blank because I just didn't know.

  • The Bucs may be the worst team in the NFL. I don't know why you guys are still playing the game with the Bucs trolls. They have some nice pieces but were pretty damn bad last year just like the Browns. Should be a good game.

  • OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. DONALD Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT ROY Miller

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. EJ Biggers

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economos

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    Serious

  • OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. DONALD Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT ROY Miller

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. EJ Biggers

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economos

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    Serious

    BucsNBiceps said:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. DONALD Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT ROY Miller

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. EJ Biggers

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economos

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    Serious

    I believe you will be embarrassed by this little tantrum when the Browns kick your silly butts all the way to Alabama.

    That is all.

    Serious.

  • I told you all that Buckybiceps was a three way bulb with 2 ways burned out.

    Charles_Darwin_ape.jpg

  • I told you all that Buckybiceps was a three way bulb with 2 ways burned out.

    Charles_Darwin_ape.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    I told you all that Buckybiceps was a three way bulb with 2 ways burned out.

    Charles_Darwin_ape.jpg

    287qljb.gif

  • @the-gipper said:

    I told you all that Buckybiceps was a three way bulb with 2 ways burned out.

    Charles_Darwin_ape.jpg

    287qljb.gif

    BucsNBiceps said:

    287qljb.gif

    tumblr_l82w09RPJZ1qaqf0eo1_500.jpg

  • BucsNBiceps said:

    287qljb.gif

    tumblr_l82w09RPJZ1qaqf0eo1_500.jpg

  • The Bucs may be the worst team in the NFL. I don't know why you guys are still playing the game with the Bucs trolls. They have some nice pieces but were pretty damn bad last year just like the Browns. Should be a good game.

    Homotron said:

    The Bucs may be the worst team in the NFL. I don't know why you guys are still playing the game with the Bucs trolls. They have some nice pieces but were pretty damn bad last year just like the Browns. Should be a good game.

    Why are you complaining? Usually it is you that we are doing the snap and jerk with.

    Take the rest if the week off. You still need some additional recovery time.

  • OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman BROWNS

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams BROWNS

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham BROWNS

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams BUCCANEERS

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter BROWNS

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2 BROWNS

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine BROWNS

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn BROWNS

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent BROWNS

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph BROWNS

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!) BUCCANEERS

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore BROWNS

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy # BUCCANEERS

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White BROWNS

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black BROWNS

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes BROWNS

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller# BROWNS

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud BUCCANEERS

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib * BROWNS

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber BROWNS

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones BUCANEERS

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson BROWNS

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth BROWNS

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan BROWNS

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan BROWNS

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus BROWNS

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

  • Wait... you guys were serious?

    You actually think TJ Ward and Eric Wright are better than Tanard Jackson and Aqib Talib?

    Oh god.

  • @jonnychan said:

    Bolded names are better talents than their non bolded counterparts.

    Positions with no names bolded indicate a push.

    The one I am certain you got wrong was at Fullback. Vickers frankly may be the best in the business.

    I doubt you are right about several other of your selections, but I don't have enough knowledge sufficient to tell who may or may not be better.

    I left many/most of mine blank because I just didn't know.

    @the-gipper said:

    The one I am certain you got wrong was at Fullback. Vickers frankly may be the best in the business.

    I doubt you are right about several other of your selections, but I don't have enough knowledge sufficient to tell who may or may not be better.

    I left many/most of mine blank because I just didn't know

    .

    I am currently looking at the stats of Lawrence Vickers, your FB. He has never had a 100 yd season, let alone game. Look at Earnest Graham's stats now. 900 yds in 07, 560 yds in 08 and a good amount of receiving yards as well.

  • OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman BROWNS

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams BROWNS

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham BROWNS

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams BUCCANEERS

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter BROWNS

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2 BROWNS

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine BROWNS

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn BROWNS

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent BROWNS

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph BROWNS

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!) BUCCANEERS

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore BROWNS

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy # BUCCANEERS

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White BROWNS

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black BROWNS

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes BROWNS

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller# BROWNS

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud BUCCANEERS

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib * BROWNS

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber BROWNS

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones BUCANEERS

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson BROWNS

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth BROWNS

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan BROWNS

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan BROWNS

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus BROWNS

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    @theclevelandsound said:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman BROWNS

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams BROWNS

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham BROWNS

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams BUCCANEERS

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter BROWNS

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2 BROWNS

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine BROWNS

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn BROWNS

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent BROWNS

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph BROWNS

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!) BUCCANEERS

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore BROWNS

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy # BUCCANEERS

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White BROWNS

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black BROWNS

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes BROWNS

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller# BROWNS

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud BUCCANEERS

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib * BROWNS

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber BROWNS

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones BUCANEERS

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson BROWNS

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth BROWNS

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan BROWNS

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan BROWNS

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus BROWNS

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    Now this is borderline moronic. Tanard Jackson is the best safety in the whole division, period. T.J. Ward? Who the xxxx is he? And are you serious with Sheldon Brown > Ronde, a CB with HOF credentials?

    Alex Mack just happens to be a 1st round pick, but did you know Jeff Faine was the most sought after FA O-linemen in NFL in 08? He was the highest paid Center in the league for an year, for a good reason. Pork Chop Womack > Davin Joseph? Are you out of your friggin mind? Pork Chop if I am not mistaken is that castoff from Seahawks, Davin Joseph was a pro-bowler a season back.

    Scott Fujita, lol, that scrub. Always enjoyed facing Saints defense until Vilma came. Fujita was one of the more famous scrubs on their defensive side. Because he has come from a SB winning team, you guys seem high on him. Saints defense was putrid not too long ago and this guy was a major part of the problem. Geno Hayes on the other hand, has only 1 season under his belt as a starter, look at his stats, he had a better season than any of Fujita's.

    Kenyon Coleman, now who the hell is this guy. I know you will say the same about Stylez White, but compare the stats and you will know who is better.

    Wait a minute, now Eric Wright is better than Talib? LOL, Talib and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie are considered to be in tier next to Revis, Bailey and Asomugha.

    Benjamin Watson is better than K-II? I wonder what you would have said if K-II still was a Brown. Anyone in the league knows K-II is an All-Pro talent when healthy. Benjamin Watson is a castoff, enough said.

    One thing that makes you look like a bigger moron than you already are, Gerald McCoy is better than Shaun Rogers? LOL. McCoy has not done squat in the NFL, Rogers when plays all out is a monster.

  • OFFENSE:

    (done this with least bias possible)

    QB Jake Delhomme > Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison = Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers > Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi < Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie = Sammie Stroughter (browns stronger combo)

    TE Ben Watson < K2

    C Alex Mack < Jeff Faine (both very good)

    LT Joe Thomas > Danad? Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach > Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack < Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair < Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith > Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers > Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman ? Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth > Quincy Black (a sack this game)

    OLB Scott Fujita ? Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton ? DT Ray Miller#

    MLB Chris Gocung < Barret Ruud (Gocong is underrated)

    LCB Eric Wright = Aqib Talib *

    RCB Sheldon Brown = Ronde Barber (barber is old)

    SS Abram Elam < Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward < Tanard Jackson (TJ Isnt proven comsistent yet)

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson > Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges ? Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges ? Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand > Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs > Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs > Kareem Huggins

  • @the-gipper said:

    The one I am certain you got wrong was at Fullback. Vickers frankly may be the best in the business.

    I doubt you are right about several other of your selections, but I don't have enough knowledge sufficient to tell who may or may not be better.

    I left many/most of mine blank because I just didn't know

    .

    I am currently looking at the stats of Lawrence Vickers, your FB. He has never had a 100 yd season, let alone game. Look at Earnest Graham's stats now. 900 yds in 07, 560 yds in 08 and a good amount of receiving yards as well.

    @jonnychan said:

    I am currently looking at the stats of Lawrence Vickers, your FB. He has never had a 100 yd season, let alone game. Look at Earnest Graham's stats now. 900 yds in 07, 560 yds in 08 and a good amount of receiving yards as well.

    If both of them switch to RB then you may have a point. As far as the FB position goes it isn't close. Good job of showing off your general football knowledge.

  • @jonnychan said:

    I am currently looking at the stats of Lawrence Vickers, your FB. He has never had a 100 yd season, let alone game. Look at Earnest Graham's stats now. 900 yds in 07, 560 yds in 08 and a good amount of receiving yards as well.

    If both of them switch to RB then you may have a point. As far as the FB position goes it isn't close. Good job of showing off your general football knowledge.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    If both of them switch to RB then you may have a point. As far as the FB position goes it isn't close. Good job of showing off your general football knowledge.

    mikeyP72 said:

    LOL comparing FB rushing yards in a season? Graham was a RB that's why his stats are that high moron.

    Sorry to disappoint you, but he was a FB from 08 onwards. And yes, he was a RB before then, but he has the stats which matters. So all your FB does is block? The best FB of the league indeed, lol.

  • OK, I asked the bucnut to do this, but apparently he couldn't "get it up" to do it, so I will.

    Here are the starters of the Browns and Bucs per their respective website depth charts. Give who you think has the edge in each of these matchups:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller#

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib *

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    * Aqib Talib is suspended for this game, but is the starter on their depth chart

    # Browns play the 3-4, Bucs play the 4-3 so I had to put a MLB against a DT here.

    Give your thoughts on the comparative talents. I honestly except for a few positions am not really able to give a full comparison.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, I asked the bucnut to do this, but apparently he couldn't "get it up" to do it, so I will.

    Here are the starters of the Browns and Bucs per their respective website depth charts. Give who you think has the edge in each of these matchups:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs.Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy/Brian Price

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller#

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. EJ Biggers

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    * Aqib Talib is suspended for this game, but is the starter on their depth chart

    # Browns play the 3-4, Bucs play the 4-3 so I had to put a MLB against a DT here.

    Give your thoughts on the comparative talents. I honestly except for a few positions am not really able to give a full comparison.

    Okay. I gave it my best shot here. On offense I was able to actually pick who I thought the better players are(in red). I really don't know your defense well enough to say who is better, so I simply highlighted in bold our best players on defense at each position IMO. I replaced Talib with EJ Biggers, who will start.

    I didn't touch the QB position, because Delhomme has been crap for two years, and Freeman is a big ?

    Harrison gets the nod over Caddy. They may be equal in talent, but CLE Oline will make Harrison more productive, and that's all that matters.

    I'm sure you will all disagree, but other than Harrison, I have every one of our skill position players on offense with a higher grade than your players. I know I'm here to talk smack, but I honestly believe your offense is going nowhere with those WR's. Hopefully for you, Cribbs will be involved in generating some offense.

    Other than our pro-bowl RG, your Oline is better.

  • OK, I asked the bucnut to do this, but apparently he couldn't "get it up" to do it, so I will.

    Here are the starters of the Browns and Bucs per their respective website depth charts. Give who you think has the edge in each of these matchups:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!)

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy #

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller#

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib *

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins

    * Aqib Talib is suspended for this game, but is the starter on their depth chart

    # Browns play the 3-4, Bucs play the 4-3 so I had to put a MLB against a DT here.

    Give your thoughts on the comparative talents. I honestly except for a few positions am not really able to give a full comparison.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, I asked the bucnut to do this, but apparently he couldn't "get it up" to do it, so I will.

    Here are the starters of the Browns and Bucs per their respective website depth charts. Give who you think has the edge in each of these matchups:

    OFFENSE:

    QB Jake Delhomme vs. Josh Freeman browns

    RB Jerome Harrison vs. Cadillac Williams browns

    FB Lawrence Vickers vs. Earnest Graham browns

    WR1 Moe. Massaquoi vs. Mike Williams browns

    WR2 Brian Robiskie vs. Sammie Stroughter bucs

    TE Ben Watson vs. K2 bucs

    C Alex Mack vs. Jeff Faine browns

    LT Joe Thomas vs. Danad? Penn browns

    LG Eric Steinbach vs. Keydrick Vincent browns

    RG Pork Chop Womack vs. Davin Joseph bucs

    RT John St. Clair vs. Jeremy Trueblood (good HBO show!) bucs

    DEFENSE:

    LDE Robaire Smith vs. Kyle Moore browns

    NT Shaun Rogers vs. Gerald McCoy # browns

    RDE Kenyon Coleman vs. Stylez White bucs

    OLB Matt Roth vs. Quincy Black

    OLB Scott Fujita vs. Geno Hayes browns

    MLB Eric Barton vs. DT Ray Miller# bucs

    MLB Chris Gocung vs. Barret Ruud

    LCB Eric Wright vs. Aqib Talib * bucs

    RCB Sheldon Brown vs. Ronde Barber

    SS Abram Elam vs. Sean Jones browns

    FS TJ Ward vs. Tanard Jackson bucs

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    K Phil Dawson vs. Connor Barth browns

    P Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    H Reggie Hodges vs. Chris Bryan

    LS Ryan Pontbriand vs. Andrew Economus

    PR Josh Cribbs vs. Sammie Stroughter browns

    KR Josh Cribbs vs. Kareem Huggins browns

    * Aqib Talib is suspended for this game, but is the starter on their depth chart

    # Browns play the 3-4, Bucs play the 4-3 so I had to put a MLB against a DT here.

    Give your thoughts on the comparative talents. I honestly except for a few positions am not really able to give a full comparison.