Skip to content

What Bucky Biceps really thinks

The Browns Board
58 17 5.2k
  • Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.

    Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

    91a4406012048fabf15ae594d8fd07a60_l.jpg

    @massbrownsfan said:

    Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.

    Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

    91a4406012048fabf15ae594d8fd07a60_l.jpg

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

  • @massbrownsfan said:

    Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.

    Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

    91a4406012048fabf15ae594d8fd07a60_l.jpg

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    Umm... if you're so against killing defenseless animals, make sure you stop eating meat. Someone had to kill the animal. Don't be eating no more burgers or dogs at the games, doooooosscheeeyyy baaggggg!!! Deer hunting is needed for population control just like Gator here in Florida.

    If you're gonna eat meat, someone has to kill it.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    Umm... if you're so against killing defenseless animals, make sure you stop eating meat. Someone had to kill the animal. Don't be eating no more burgers or dogs at the games, doooooosscheeeyyy baaggggg!!! Deer hunting is needed for population control just like Gator here in Florida.

    If you're gonna eat meat, someone has to kill it.

    @usfbrown said:

    Umm... if you're so against killing defenseless animals, make sure you stop eating meat. Someone had to kill the animal. Don't be eating no more burgers or dogs at the games, doooooosscheeeyyy baaggggg!!! Deer hunting is needed for population control just like Gator here in Florida.

    If you're gonna eat meat, someone has to kill it.

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

  • Damn PETA's everywhere. When they get upset about somebody killing a meat eating animal, do they think about all the animals that that animal has killed? By taking the life of one, you're saving the life of many right?

  • @massbrownsfan said:

    Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.

    Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

    91a4406012048fabf15ae594d8fd07a60_l.jpg

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    So I take it you think that animals who are rasied in a barn and put on steroids they're whole lives just to get their throat slit and then meat stripped for those pizzas you deliver aren't defenseless? How about those cows that never see the light of day just so your fat ass can eat Mcdonalds? People have been hunting since the beginning of time, you know, before that greasy ass fast food shyt came along. Just because your dad left you and your mother only taught you how to buy meat at the grocery store and say, "yes, I would like fries with that" doesn't give you the right to rip on someone who can actually feed his family if Burger King shuts down you retarted hypocrite.

  • @massbrownsfan said:

    Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.

    Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

    91a4406012048fabf15ae594d8fd07a60_l.jpg

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    lol I wouldn't go that far. I have no problem with Deer hunting because they are EVERYWHERE. As long as the meat is used and put to good use it doesn't bother me. I'm not a hunter though. As far as everything else is concerned I think it's funny. We're on a message board and people are posting pics in full camo making internet threats. I'm going to toss one up from two Halloweens ago when I dressed as the Ultimate Warrior, wait is it wrestling season? lol

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.

    So I take it you think that animals who are rasied in a barn and put on steroids they're whole lives just to get their throat slit and then meat stripped for those pizzas you deliver aren't defenseless? How about those cows that never see the light of day just so your fat ass can eat Mcdonalds? People have been hunting since the beginning of time, you know, before that greasy ass fast food shyt came along. Just because your dad left you and your mother only taught you how to buy meat at the grocery store and say, "yes, I would like fries with that" doesn't give you the right to rip on someone who can actually feed his family if Burger King shuts down you retarted hypocrite.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Your a idiot and your post prove it.

    That is rich.

    Your=shows posession

    You're = contraction of You +are

    Guess which one you should have used, Skippy.

  • Dont Matter what these Punks Think I have been BOWHUNTING FOR 14 Years And I have a Freezer Full of Bear and Deer Meat Thats My right To bad PETA People Eating TASTY aNIMALS LOL To bad

  • @usfbrown said:

    Umm... if you're so against killing defenseless animals, make sure you stop eating meat. Someone had to kill the animal. Don't be eating no more burgers or dogs at the games, doooooosscheeeyyy baaggggg!!! Deer hunting is needed for population control just like Gator here in Florida.

    If you're gonna eat meat, someone has to kill it.

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

    I am not doing anything Brave my whole Fam,ily even my 6 Kids eat venision whats wrong with That?O dont Use the word Kill I Only Harvest What we eat Thats It Period go play with your Boy Bucky Biceps lol

  • Glad to see you guys missed the point.

  • Glad to see you guys missed the point.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Glad to see you guys missed the point.

    Are you a Browns Fan?If Not BEAT IT KID.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Umm... if you're so against killing defenseless animals, make sure you stop eating meat. Someone had to kill the animal. Don't be eating no more burgers or dogs at the games, doooooosscheeeyyy baaggggg!!! Deer hunting is needed for population control just like Gator here in Florida.

    If you're gonna eat meat, someone has to kill it.

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

    I once had a cat that liked to sneak up on defenseless mice. I didn't understand why she was doing it, I feed her everyday. She was just a little pussy....... 😵

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

    I once had a cat that liked to sneak up on defenseless mice. I didn't understand why she was doing it, I feed her everyday. She was just a little pussy....... 😵

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    I once had a cat that liked to sneak up on defenseless mice. I didn't understand why she was doing it, I feed her everyday. She was just a little pussy....... 😵

    I love it lol 🙄

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Glad to see you guys missed the point.

    Are you a Browns Fan?If Not BEAT IT KID.

    @massbrownsfan said:

    Are you a Browns Fan?If Not BEAT IT KID.

    Yes, I have been a Browns fan since I was a kid. That doesn't mean that I can't call out stupidity when I see it. You showed how big of a man you were by bashing homosexuals and showing a picture of you with a dead deer. Think about that for a minute.

  • Glad to see you guys missed the point.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Glad to see you guys missed the point.

    What's that? The fact that you think cows getting pumped full of more roids then the whole squeeler bench combined and then killed while they are still chained up is more humane then someone hunting his own food?

  • @usfbrown said:

    Umm... if you're so against killing defenseless animals, make sure you stop eating meat. Someone had to kill the animal. Don't be eating no more burgers or dogs at the games, doooooosscheeeyyy baaggggg!!! Deer hunting is needed for population control just like Gator here in Florida.

    If you're gonna eat meat, someone has to kill it.

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    I have no problem with hunting, just the people that act like they have done something so manly and brave because they killed an animal that they snuck up on.

    For those with reading comprehension problems.

  • I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks

  • I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks

    Pretty sure he thinks that there is a decent chance that TB loses.

  • I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks

    I know exactly what he thinks!!!!