What Bucky Biceps really thinks
-
I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks
I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks
Pretty sure he thinks that there is a decent chance that TB loses.
-
I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks
I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks
I know exactly what he thinks!!!!
-
I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks
I wanna know what Bucky biceps thinks
I don't mind hunting. I live in the south so hunting is something a lot of my friends and family take part in. I don't do it, personally, but don't have anything against it if you're doing it for food. If a family member or friend kills a good sized deer, they'll usually take a portion for themselves and give out a good portion of it to others. Deer meet is good for a lot of meals so it works out.
-
Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.
So I take it you think that animals who are rasied in a barn and put on steroids they're whole lives just to get their throat slit and then meat stripped for those pizzas you deliver aren't defenseless? How about those cows that never see the light of day just so your fat ass can eat Mcdonalds? People have been hunting since the beginning of time, you know, before that greasy ass fast food shyt came along. Just because your dad left you and your mother only taught you how to buy meat at the grocery store and say, "yes, I would like fries with that" doesn't give you the right to rip on someone who can actually feed his family if Burger King shuts down you retarted hypocrite.
So I take it you think that animals who are rasied in a barn and put on steroids they're whole lives just to get their throat slit and then meat stripped for those pizzas you deliver aren't defenseless? How about those cows that never see the light of day just so your fat ass can eat Mcdonalds? People have been hunting since the beginning of time, you know, before that greasy ass fast food shyt came along. Just because your dad left you and your mother only taught you how to buy meat at the grocery store and say, "yes, I would like fries with that" doesn't give you the right to rip on someone who can actually feed his family if Burger King shuts down you retarted hypocrite.
Yeah, modern times- a lot of people don't even think where that burger came from. And bow hunting takes some skill- knocking down a deer @200 yards with a .270 doesn't give the critter much chance.
BTW, deer hunting is animal population control. Cleveland Metroparks have to do controlled hunts on occasion to keep the numbers down, so the deer don't starve themselves to death in the winter after stripping off all the vegetation they can reach. OR, LOL, we can go for the "natural" solution- reintroduce Timber Wolves into Ohio- which are about the only predators deer have to worry about, besides hunters. I'm sure that would go over real big. Then again, not certain- but the exploding coyote population in Ohio could help things instead of eating the neighborhood dogs and cats, pretty sure a fawn would make a tasty meal or two.
BTW, don't hunt myself but came from a hunting family- my feeling is if I'm not going to eat it, I'm not going to kill it. & I don't care for the taste of most wild game.
-
So I take it you think that animals who are rasied in a barn and put on steroids they're whole lives just to get their throat slit and then meat stripped for those pizzas you deliver aren't defenseless? How about those cows that never see the light of day just so your fat ass can eat Mcdonalds? People have been hunting since the beginning of time, you know, before that greasy ass fast food shyt came along. Just because your dad left you and your mother only taught you how to buy meat at the grocery store and say, "yes, I would like fries with that" doesn't give you the right to rip on someone who can actually feed his family if Burger King shuts down you retarted hypocrite.
Yeah, modern times- a lot of people don't even think where that burger came from. And bow hunting takes some skill- knocking down a deer @200 yards with a .270 doesn't give the critter much chance.
BTW, deer hunting is animal population control. Cleveland Metroparks have to do controlled hunts on occasion to keep the numbers down, so the deer don't starve themselves to death in the winter after stripping off all the vegetation they can reach. OR, LOL, we can go for the "natural" solution- reintroduce Timber Wolves into Ohio- which are about the only predators deer have to worry about, besides hunters. I'm sure that would go over real big. Then again, not certain- but the exploding coyote population in Ohio could help things instead of eating the neighborhood dogs and cats, pretty sure a fawn would make a tasty meal or two.
BTW, don't hunt myself but came from a hunting family- my feeling is if I'm not going to eat it, I'm not going to kill it. & I don't care for the taste of most wild game.
Yeah, modern times- a lot of people don't even think where that burger came from. And bow hunting takes some skill- knocking down a deer @200 yards with a .270 doesn't give the critter much chance.
BTW, deer hunting is animal population control. Cleveland Metroparks have to do controlled hunts on occasion to keep the numbers down, so the deer don't starve themselves to death in the winter after stripping off all the vegetation they can reach. OR, LOL, we can go for the "natural" solution- reintroduce Timber Wolves into Ohio- which are about the only predators deer have to worry about, besides hunters. I'm sure that would go over real big. Then again, not certain- but the exploding coyote population in Ohio could help things instead of eating the neighborhood dogs and cats, pretty sure a fawn would make a tasty meal or two.
BTW, don't hunt myself but came from a hunting family- my feeling is if I'm not going to eat it, I'm not going to kill it. & I don't care for the taste of most wild game.
-
BucsNBiceps said:
Looks like my picture was deleted?Plenty of your stuff got deleted. I about had to take a week of vacation just to keep your spewing under control.

Plenty of your stuff got deleted. I about had to take a week of vacation just to keep your spewing under control.

Hoorta trolling or not what the hell does deleting posts accomplish? Absolutely nothing and I'm surprised you took the time to delete anything. The message board thrives on outside posters posting. It's easily the most active when a rival base is here discussing anything in detail. In addition to this what is wrong with some trash talking before a week 1 conflict? THe Browns Board is either a democracy or a dictatorship. You only succeed in lessening the credibility of the moderating team when you delete posts or allow name changes etc. I do agree with what Gip said the other day that this is a rival board and I as a rival base fan should deal with the name calling/changing. I get that but deleting posts is stepping over that line. Both are immature any way you shake it. Stop deleting posts dude. They end up being good for the board when things get slow anyway and once again it makes you guys look bad. You can't deny that the "trolls" liven up the board, this place can get pretty dead otherwise.
-
BucsNBiceps said:
Looks like my picture was deleted?Plenty of your stuff got deleted. I about had to take a week of vacation just to keep your spewing under control.

Plenty of your stuff got deleted. I about had to take a week of vacation just to keep your spewing under control.

Don't worry... you can have your ghost town of a message board back in a few days. My bad... I never meant to increase activity here or anything.
Homotron said:
Hoorta trolling or not what the hell does deleting posts accomplish? Absolutely nothing and I'm surprised you took the time to delete anything. The message board thrives on outside posters posting. It's easily the most active when a rival base is here discussing anything in detail. In addition to this what is wrong with some trash talking before a week 1 conflict? THe Browns Board is either a democracy or a dictatorship. You only succeed in lessening the credibility of the moderating team when you delete posts or allow name changes etc. I do agree with what Gip said the other day that this is a rival board and I as a rival base fan should deal with the name calling/changing. I get that but deleting posts is stepping over that line. Both are immature any way you shake it. Stop deleting posts dude. They end up being good for the board when things get slow anyway and once again it makes you guys look bad. You can't deny that the "trolls" liven up the board, this place can get pretty dead otherwise.100%
-
One more day BuckyBicepts and Tampa Gay will be done cant Wait have a Great day To all my Browns Backers Off to Go get Cranberries Lots of them here In Cape Cod.
-
Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.
Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.
Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

yeah i think we all know someone has got to kill the animal etc. it's just pretty classless and backwards thinking that you post a picture of that dead animal in your lap along with your weapons. the old "wow! look what i did!" pose................really? not much of an accomplishment to shoot a deer (who's nibbling on a berry bush) with a weapon that you target practice with.
betcha you're a nascar fan too. yep, i knew it. btw they do have in MA.
-
Zombo said:
Shut up.We thrive on our own Browns Board members. And if an outsider gets obnoxious we can and will edit them as we see fit.
It's the BrownsBoard Homotron. Quit trying to fight it. You have no say.
Zombo
Yup Robo, the guy's up to 144 posts in about 6 days. If your math challenged like most Steeler fans, that works out to about 24 per day. I've let about 98% of his stuff stand- and you didn't see the posts- or videos I deleted because I thought they were over the top, or flat out insulting. If we ran a squeaky clean forum, the guy would be gone already- I've gotten plenty of PMs asking the mods to ban him.
-
Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.
Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.
Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.
dude your heart is bleeding all over me...come on now grow some balls
-
Zombo said:
Shut up.We thrive on our own Browns Board members. And if an outsider gets obnoxious we can and will edit them as we see fit.
It's the BrownsBoard Homotron. Quit trying to fight it. You have no say.
Zombo
Yup Robo, the guy's up to 144 posts in about 6 days. If your math challenged like most Steeler fans, that works out to about 24 per day. I've let about 98% of his stuff stand- and you didn't see the posts- or videos I deleted because I thought they were over the top, or flat out insulting. If we ran a squeaky clean forum, the guy would be gone already- I've gotten plenty of PMs asking the mods to ban him.
Yup Robo, the guy's up to 144 posts in about 6 days. If your math challenged like most Steeler fans, that works out to about 24 per day. I've let about 98% of his stuff stand- and you didn't see the posts- or videos I deleted because I thought they were over the top, or flat out insulting. If we ran a squeaky clean forum, the guy would be gone already- I've gotten plenty of PMs asking the mods to ban him.
I'm surprised you allow all the foul language. Our board automatically edits for us.
ass=butt
BS= a subject for debate, etc.
I'm really surprised to hear you edited him. And didn't you ban one Buc fan already?
-
Buckydude or whatevr your little skinny ass name is Come back on here 4:30 Pm and we will see what Kind of Trash you are talking stay down South with the Rest of the Homos Leave us Northern People Alone or we will Woop your ass agaain LOL.
Almost deer Hunting time Up here in Mass dont Play with a 228 Pound Guy Like me lol

yeah i think we all know someone has got to kill the animal etc. it's just pretty classless and backwards thinking that you post a picture of that dead animal in your lap along with your weapons. the old "wow! look what i did!" pose................really? not much of an accomplishment to shoot a deer (who's nibbling on a berry bush) with a weapon that you target practice with.
betcha you're a nascar fan too. yep, i knew it. btw they do have in MA.
yeah i think we all know someone has got to kill the animal etc. it's just pretty classless and backwards thinking that you post a picture of that dead animal in your lap along with your weapons. the old "wow! look what i did!" pose................really? not much of an accomplishment to shoot a deer (who's nibbling on a berry bush) with a weapon that you target practice with.
betcha you're a nascar fan too. yep, i knew it. btw they do have in MA.
lol Funny Midget iF YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO harvest a Animal with a Bow try It Kid I have shot more animals with a Bow then you can shake a stick at Go to the Supermarket and buy your meat Lucky you dont Live closer I would Invite you over for some tenderLoins and Coors Light the 12 Guys I have coming over would love to have you here TAKE CARE AND have a Great day.
-
BucsNBiceps said:
People are PMing you to ban me?Buncha cry babies on this board who can't take it.
Speaking of insulting, how about the guys dropping "faggot" and "gay" and threatening to shoot me... is that insulting? Or is that okay... just wondering if it has more to do with what I'm posting or with the team I root for.
None is threating to shoot you Buddy Just having a Good time I just Posted a Pic of me with My Deer and Bow thats pretty Much all the Pics I have of me lol take care
-
BucsNBiceps said:
lol you're a friggin tool dude.Yea ok I am a Great tool how Bout you Florida Boy..........Nothing to say BUCS SUCK
-
Nothing like being a redneck homophobe that shoots defenseless animals to show them what kind of man you are. Nice job at making the opposition look better by comparison.
dude your heart is bleeding all over me...come on now grow some balls
dude your heart is bleeding all over me...come on now grow some balls
So if I climbed off my tractor, grabbed a slingshot, killed a squirrel and posted it on the internet for all to bask in the glory of my kill, I will have grown some balls? Nice to know.
Once again, hunt all you want. More power to you, but when you post about it to prove your manhood then you have crossed the line into being downright pathetic.
As far as the homophobe comment, since I have signed up on the forum, I have noticed that that is the go to slander from a lot of posters around here. To me that reeks of a lack of intelligence and also a hint of some closet cases that aren't ready to deal with their own feelings. It's quite sad, really.
-
BucsNBiceps said:

nICE pHOTOsHOP Job funny stuff I can take.
-
yeah i think we all know someone has got to kill the animal etc. it's just pretty classless and backwards thinking that you post a picture of that dead animal in your lap along with your weapons. the old "wow! look what i did!" pose................really? not much of an accomplishment to shoot a deer (who's nibbling on a berry bush) with a weapon that you target practice with.
betcha you're a nascar fan too. yep, i knew it. btw they do have in MA.
lol Funny Midget iF YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO harvest a Animal with a Bow try It Kid I have shot more animals with a Bow then you can shake a stick at Go to the Supermarket and buy your meat Lucky you dont Live closer I would Invite you over for some tenderLoins and Coors Light the 12 Guys I have coming over would love to have you here TAKE CARE AND have a Great day.
lol Funny Midget iF YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO harvest a Animal with a Bow try It Kid I have shot more animals with a Bow then you can shake a stick at Go to the Supermarket and buy your meat Lucky you dont Live closer I would Invite you over for some tenderLoins and Coors Light the 12 Guys I have coming over would love to have you here TAKE CARE AND have a Great day.
the 12 gays you have coming over? which one is the gimp?
when do you have time to pay attention to football between all the nascar and 'harvesting' of animals? you know you're a redneck when you have a gun rack on your gun rack.
saw plenty of rednecks when i was stationed at fort devens in mass, and they all looked like you: big, fat and wearing camouflage. btw i'm taller than you, drink budweiser (and any sidecar in the bar) and don't need a weapon to take something down. take care and drive safe.
-
BucsNBiceps said:

nICE pHOTOsHOP Job funny stuff I can take.
nICE pHOTOsHOP Job funny stuff I can take.
What's even funnier is he had to have that picture of the dudes ass on file to photoshop it. So far we know his type is guys that work out or ride a Harley.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login