Skip to content

OFFICIAL TAIGATE PARTY NOTICE - Chiefs vs Browns!

The Browns Board
48 22 6.8k
  • M millersc wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Well count me in for two... Hope the lot is open since it wasn't on the second pre-season game... You never know what the city is up to...

  • Well count me in for two... Hope the lot is open since it wasn't on the second pre-season game... You never know what the city is up to...

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #16

    @millersc said:

    Well count me in for two... Hope the lot is open since it wasn't on the second pre-season game... You never know what the city is up to...

    It will be open.

    We have gotten some good replies back by email as well. A couple of groups returning from Canada and Virginia, among others. Should be a good 'gate'.

    Hey Ed, I think I have some local friends who are coming to this game too. I'll let you know tonight on that head count about (2-6).

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Sounds like a good one!!! Sorry I will have to miss it. But I will see you all for the Browns Bungals game. I can't wait for my first tailgate in a long time.

  • @millersc said:

    Well count me in for two... Hope the lot is open since it wasn't on the second pre-season game... You never know what the city is up to...

    It will be open.

    We have gotten some good replies back by email as well. A couple of groups returning from Canada and Virginia, among others. Should be a good 'gate'.

    Hey Ed, I think I have some local friends who are coming to this game too. I'll let you know tonight on that head count about (2-6).

    A angusbn wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @atenears said:

    It will be open.

    We have gotten some good replies back by email as well. A couple of groups returning from Canada and Virginia, among others. Should be a good 'gate'.

    Hey Ed, I think I have some local friends who are coming to this game too. I'll let you know tonight on that head count about (2-6).

    ATENEARS, I believe 12 from Ottawa - Angelo to confirm - he's been in touch with you I trust - will be a blast. Can't wait. Blair....

  • massbrownsfanM massbrownsfan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Have aGreat Time Guys I will be there in Spirit Wish I could go Have agReat time Have a Hot dog,Burger for me Take care.

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #20

    Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

    Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

    Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

    Ed, looking forward to this big time

    Go Browns...........thanks Stan

    leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

    keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

  • @atenears said:

    It will be open.

    We have gotten some good replies back by email as well. A couple of groups returning from Canada and Virginia, among others. Should be a good 'gate'.

    Hey Ed, I think I have some local friends who are coming to this game too. I'll let you know tonight on that head count about (2-6).

    ATENEARS, I believe 12 from Ottawa - Angelo to confirm - he's been in touch with you I trust - will be a blast. Can't wait. Blair....

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @angusbn said:

    ATENEARS, I believe 12 from Ottawa - Angelo to confirm - he's been in touch with you I trust - will be a blast. Can't wait. Blair....

    Blair, we've got another group of seven coming from Ottawa. First timers. We told them what a great bunch of partiers you guys are (except for the one guy that you leave behind puking from Saturday night). They don't seem impressed.

    i've got you down for 12 (unless we hear otherwise). Looking forward to seeing you again.

    Cheers!

    roach

  • Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

    Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

    Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

    Ed, looking forward to this big time

    Go Browns...........thanks Stan

    leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

    keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @rich4eagle said:

    Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

    Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

    Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

    Ed, looking forward to this big time

    Go Browns...........thanks Stan

    leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

    keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

    Travel safe and see your Sunday!

  • Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

    Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

    Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

    Ed, looking forward to this big time

    Go Browns...........thanks Stan

    leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

    keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @rich4eagle said:

    Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

    Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

    Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

    Ed, looking forward to this big time

    Go Browns...........thanks Stan

    leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

    keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

    Awesome Rich, glad to have you. Wish you could make it in for the Friday night game, I'd take you to the Mentor/Massillon game. Looking forward to tipping a few with you on Sunday, see you at 9:00am, prompt. Joe too, can't wait to hug that big lug.

  • Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

    Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

    Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

    Ed, looking forward to this big time

    Go Browns...........thanks Stan

    leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

    keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @rich4eagle said:

    Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

    Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

    Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

    Ed, looking forward to this big time

    Go Browns...........thanks Stan

    leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

    keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

    Rich, great to see you making your way back, looking forward to it

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Should be a great Tailgate Party, with some old, some new, some Lynchburg Lemonade, and some Brew!

  • Should be a great Tailgate Party, with some old, some new, some Lynchburg Lemonade, and some Brew!

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @atenears said:

    Should be a great Tailgate Party, with some old, some new, some Lynchburg Lemonade, and some Brew!

    maybe you should make some of your famous jello shots but dont worry about putting them in the fridge because they will NEVER get solid

  • @atenears said:

    Should be a great Tailgate Party, with some old, some new, some Lynchburg Lemonade, and some Brew!

    maybe you should make some of your famous jello shots but dont worry about putting them in the fridge because they will NEVER get solid

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @sperk said:

    maybe you should make some of your famous jello shots but dont worry about putting them in the fridge because they will NEVER get solid

    Yeah....you couldn't use that stuff I gave you....just wouldn't work.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I am sooooo pumped for the game . Anyone know what the weather is gunna be looking like/?

  • Should be a great Tailgate Party, with some old, some new, some Lynchburg Lemonade, and some Brew!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @atenears said:

    Should be a great Tailgate Party, with some old, some new, some Lynchburg Lemonade, and some Brew!

    Of course the Orange Stuff will be there too. 🙂

    tailgate_party_09-16-07-12_(2).jpg

  • I am sooooo pumped for the game . Anyone know what the weather is gunna be looking like/?

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #30

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    I am sooooo pumped for the game . Anyone know what the weather is gunna be looking like/?

    I show showers....65....bring a plastic parka.

    Heading out in a little bit....see you guys on Sunday.

    GO BROWNS!!

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Rains nothing, I was at the snowy game vs the bears last year and I was at the first home pre season game when it poored the entire time. Haha

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Sounds like a great time....Can't wait to see all of you in November!

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #33

    HEY! My Jello-shots won't gel .....

  • HEY! My Jello-shots won't gel .....

    kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @atenears said:

    HEY! My Jello-shots won't gel .....

    Thats cause you keep drinking the bloody things before they get a chance