Browns Vs Bucs - Live Game Thread
-
mikeyP72 said:
We have a Packer fan, Bucs fan, Bronco fan and Steeler fan all on our forum during game day haha
I just wish I could see your game. Anything would be better than watching the Bears turn the ball over all day long against the Lions. LOL!
Plus I'm worried about our game. Last 9 times we've played in Philly, they beat us.
-
Their D-line is killing us can't run or pass with them in the backfield.
-
-
suns said:
Packers fan-http://atdhe.net/24001/watch-cleveland-bro...-bay-buccaneers
THANK YOU!!
-
mikeyP72 said:
im done cya
-
I never understand this team. We look like we improved during the pre-season then we come out and play like this during the regular season.
I'm sure I'll come back from work and find out we lost.
-
Same shit, different year..., unfreaking believable.... seriously, Delhomme hasnt done SHIT his little footy problem...
Get him the F out of the game and go with Wallace....
Great offense....
-
Whats up with Cribbs returns ?
1). Looks slow and tenative
2). Called for fair catch and let it bounce 10 yards in front of him
3). Took the last kick off 8 yards deep in the end zone and brought it out
Whats up? New contract or is he a "receiver" now and not that interested in returns ?
-
WTF? There are 5 minutes left and we're launching long passes from our own end zone. 10 yards at a time boys!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login