Was anyone else thinking this?
-
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
-
thank you for mentioning this.. I was thinking the same thing!
-
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
well considering bucky boy thinks you guys will go from 3-11 to 9-7, I would say that we are more realistic..
-
-
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
hey i've got an american muscle for ya. you want to see it? i know you do. quiff.
-
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
Thanks dickhead, and we love watching opposing fans be jealous of the fandom in Cleveland. It's obvious that the opposing fans that come in here like the limp-wrist other fan bases who roll over on their team easily and routinely. We are stout in our fandom, all other NFL Teams are second fiddle. Screw you, wannabe.
-
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
LOL
Might be the best post I've seen on here yet.
-
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
well considering bucky boy thinks you guys will go from 3-11 to 9-7, I would say that we are more realistic..
well considering bucky boy thinks you guys will go from 3-11 to 9-7, I would say that we are more realistic..
Yeah, only difference is that our team actually improved. You guys just thought you did.
-
well considering bucky boy thinks you guys will go from 3-11 to 9-7, I would say that we are more realistic..
Yeah, only difference is that our team actually improved. You guys just thought you did.
Yeah, only difference is that our team actually improved. You guys just thought you did.
i get the bucky part looking at your teeth but your arms are tiny and you look like an idiot with the red rag on your head
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login