Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Cavs Board
  3. Do Cleveland fans have a weird sense of self-entitlement?

Do Cleveland fans have a weird sense of self-entitlement?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Cavs Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Benson22 B
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    B Benson22 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just visited the Cavs message board and guess what? Now they are calling Big Z a ''traitor'' too.

    ''Can't respect him anymore'' ''ring chaser''....that's what i'm reading

    Didn't I tell you? This whole "It's not that LeBron left, but the way he left...that's why I hate him". That was always a BIG load of bullsh!t. These losers have a weird sense of self-entitlement. And that is why they're so deserving of this misery.

    djdawg2010D BrownIndianB 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B Benson22

      I just visited the Cavs message board and guess what? Now they are calling Big Z a ''traitor'' too.

      ''Can't respect him anymore'' ''ring chaser''....that's what i'm reading

      Didn't I tell you? This whole "It's not that LeBron left, but the way he left...that's why I hate him". That was always a BIG load of bullsh!t. These losers have a weird sense of self-entitlement. And that is why they're so deserving of this misery.

      djdawg2010 djdawg2010D
      • 862 Posts
      • 24 Reputation
      djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @benson22 said:

      I just visited the Cavs message board and guess what? Now they are calling Big Z a ''traitor'' too.

      ''Can't respect him anymore'' ''ring chaser''....that's what i'm reading

      Didn't I tell you? This whole "It's not that LeBron left, but the way he left...that's why I hate him". That was always a BIG load of bullsh!t. These losers have a weird sense of self-entitlement. And that is why they're so deserving of this misery.

      Oh bullshit! It's really quite simple! IT IS THE WAY LEBRON LEFT! He embarrassed this region it's fans, and the Cavs organization on national tv. He pranced around NE Ohio calling himself "the King" and "the Chosen One." He also ran around with his entourage like he was holier than thou, and the unfortunate thing is the fans overlooked it! Quite simple, Lebron could have been the guy like Jordan, and instead punked out and will now be in Dwayne Wade's shadow.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • B Benson22

        I just visited the Cavs message board and guess what? Now they are calling Big Z a ''traitor'' too.

        ''Can't respect him anymore'' ''ring chaser''....that's what i'm reading

        Didn't I tell you? This whole "It's not that LeBron left, but the way he left...that's why I hate him". That was always a BIG load of bullsh!t. These losers have a weird sense of self-entitlement. And that is why they're so deserving of this misery.

        BrownIndian BrownIndianB
        • 2k Posts
        • 39 Reputation
        BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @benson22 said:

        I just visited the Cavs message board and guess what? Now they are calling Big Z a ''traitor'' too.

        ''Can't respect him anymore'' ''ring chaser''....that's what i'm reading

        Didn't I tell you? This whole "It's not that LeBron left, but the way he left...that's why I hate him". That was always a BIG load of bullsh!t. These losers have a weird sense of self-entitlement. And that is why they're so deserving of this misery.

        I can only speak for myself but Z aint no traitor.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate