Good luck Seneca!
-
Senaca wallace is 7ft tall and if he was here he slay the english with bolt of lighting from is eyes and thunderbolts from his azz.
-
I just want to know which member of the front office hired a midget to Tanya Harding Delhomme's ankle so Wallace could start. Any ideas? It's still way early in the season but some should prepare for their crow burgers in the not so distant future. The Delhomme resurgence is on a aggresive slide.
-
Dont forget that Seneca is still tied to a string called Brian Daboll.
Dont forget that Seneca is still tied to a string called Brian Daboll.
LOL a string that has holmgrens scissors much closer than anyone knows...
Even with daboll in his head like a bot fly im still looking very forward to seneca's debut..i cancelled my sunday ticket monday but they called me back tuesday and offered it for $149.00 after some haggling about being a browns fan with no desire to pay to watch this joke of a team with horrendous coaching, the guy said he has been handling browns fans all day and understood...so how about 149.00 final offer...hmmm ummm alright..i still think i ripped myself off i told him.. hehehehehe
-
This is the only town where the #2 is always "DA MAN"
-
Good Luck Im ready for Colt Mcoy lol
-
This is the only town where the #2 is always "DA MAN"
This is the only town where the #2 is always "DA MAN"
Expect that to happen in Philadelphia real soon. Vick was outstanding while Kolb was below average.
-
Funniest comment I read on PFT was about Jake's boot:
"he threw 2 INTs on the way to his MRI"
HAHAHA... so sad, but it made me laugh.
-
And, like always, after one game everyone is screaming for the backup.
You people disgust me.
-
And, like always, after one game everyone is screaming for the backup.
You people disgust me.
And, like always, after one game everyone is screaming for the backup.
You people disgust me.
I don't think anyone is calling for Wallace. Right now it's looking like he's going to start. All we are doing is wishing him luck and hoping he can be better than Delhomme. Some people will always be calling for the backup, but I believe most are just hoping Seneca can come in and light it up.
Read the title, Good luck Seneca! Not, we want Seneca.

-
This is the only town where the #2 is always "DA MAN"
This is the only town where the #2 is always "DA MAN"
This honestly made me LOL.
If Seneca starts and fails within the next few games the calls for Colt will start soon.
On Sunday evening I thought of all the debates I had will Panthers fans over the summer that Jake would bounce back and still had something then while trading Delhomme for Aaron Rogers on madden for the iPhone I was reminded that the Browns are paying him 7 mil.
I know its early but things don't look good.
-
Holmgren picked Jake too, so......
WSS
-
Holmgren picked Jake too, so......
WSS
Holmgren picked Jake too, so......
WSS
were screwed
-
And, like always, after one game everyone is screaming for the backup.
You people disgust me.
I don't think anyone is calling for Wallace. Right now it's looking like he's going to start. All we are doing is wishing him luck and hoping he can be better than Delhomme. Some people will always be calling for the backup, but I believe most are just hoping Seneca can come in and light it up.
Read the title, Good luck Seneca! Not, we want Seneca.

I don't think anyone is calling for Wallace. Right now it's looking like he's going to start. All we are doing is wishing him luck and hoping he can be better than Delhomme. Some people will always be calling for the backup, but I believe most are just hoping Seneca can come in and light it up.
Read the title, Good luck Seneca! Not, we want Seneca.

I'm not talking about in this thread necessarily, I'm just talking overall. It gets tiring every season seeing "We want (insert backup flavor of the week), or Bring in (so and so).
Don't get me wrong, I was calling for DA's head with the best of 'em, but this is a different situation.
And I wrote that comment before I checked the news, I didn't realize Jakeycakes was in a walking boot.
-
mangini is supposed to give the media an update on jake and let them know what his mri results were after todays practice.
-
It is tiring every year so is losing. Hopefully soon the qb position will be solid some way some how.
I still think the Brown would have beat the steeler's in the playoffs if Holcomb played the whole game instead of couch.
-
It is tiring every year so is losing. Hopefully soon the qb position will be solid some way some how.
I still think the Brown would have beat the steeler's in the playoffs if Holcomb played the whole game instead of couch.
It is tiring every year so is losing. Hopefully soon the qb position will be solid some way some how.
I still think the Brown would have beat the steeler's in the playoffs if Holcomb played the whole game instead of couch.
It's not going to be solid if we keep wanting to switch to the backup. And I agree about the game. We could have won that game.
-
It is tiring every year so is losing. Hopefully soon the qb position will be solid some way some how.
I still think the Brown would have beat the steeler's in the playoffs if Holcomb played the whole game instead of couch.
It's not going to be solid if we keep wanting to switch to the backup. And I agree about the game. We could have won that game.
It's not going to be solid if we keep wanting to switch to the backup. And I agree about the game. We could have won that game.
I'm not calling for the back up but I'm afraid Jake's 09' issues may continue.
-
It's not going to be solid if we keep wanting to switch to the backup. And I agree about the game. We could have won that game.
I'm not calling for the back up but I'm afraid Jake's 09' issues may continue.
I'm not calling for the back up but I'm afraid Jake's 09' issues may continue.
I'm more optimistic his '03-'08 years will come back.
-
If seneca is in this weekend I want him to do his job which is be a solid backup and make smart decisions. A good backup wins games when theyre called upon and that's what I am hoping for. I don't want jake replaced he is our qb and so what he had some turnovers, they all do. This back and forth shit with the qb p[osition is over, jake is our man for the time being end of story.
-
If seneca is in this weekend I want him to do his job which is be a solid backup and make smart decisions. A good backup wins games when theyre called upon and that's what I am hoping for. I don't want jake replaced he is our qb and so what he had some turnovers, they all do. This back and forth shit with the qb p[osition is over, jake is our man for the time being end of story.
If seneca is in this weekend I want him to do his job which is be a solid backup and make smart decisions. A good backup wins games when theyre called upon and that's what I am hoping for. I don't want jake replaced he is our qb and so what he had some turnovers, they all do. This back and forth shit with the qb p[osition is over, jake is our man for the time being end of story.
But here's the thing: What if Wallace plays like an starter, not a good backup, then what? We go back to Delhomme? My thinking is that if Wallace plays lights out, Delhomme may not return ever as starter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
