Thomas Clayton and DeAndre Wright?
-
I frequently check the wikipedia roster for the Cleveland Browns because 99.9% of the time it is right and they always have the roster changes before anyone else.
Did anyone know that we signed RB Thomas Clayton and CB DeAndre Wright, two former 6th round picks, to our practice squad? Who did we give up for them?
-
I frequently check the wikipedia roster for the Cleveland Browns because 99.9% of the time it is right and they always have the roster changes before anyone else.
Did anyone know that we signed RB Thomas Clayton and CB DeAndre Wright, two former 6th round picks, to our practice squad? Who did we give up for them?
I frequently check the wikipedia roster for the Cleveland Browns because 99.9% of the time it is right and they always have the roster changes before anyone else.
Did anyone know that we signed RB Thomas Clayton and CB DeAndre Wright, two former 6th round picks, to our practice squad? Who did we give up for them?
More than likely nothing. They were had over the waiver wire.
-
I heard about DeAndre Wright, but not Clayton. Is Jennings still on our practice squad then?
-
I heard about DeAndre Wright, but not Clayton. Is Jennings still on our practice squad then?
I heard about DeAndre Wright, but not Clayton. Is Jennings still on our practice squad then?
Doesn't look like it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login