Skip to content

Survey Wednesday Bare Bones Basics

The Browns Board
32 23 3.2k
  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football (Hockey)

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Chocolate

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Ford (BMW)

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Beatles

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Brunettes

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Burgers

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Pepsi (Cheerwine)

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • 1 football

    2 ivanilla

    3 ford

    4 beatles

    5 brunettes

    6 hamburger

    7 pepsi

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball. FOOTBALL HANDS DOWN!

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream) Chocolate

    3. Ford or Chevy Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones Beatles

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice) Brunettes.

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs Hamburgers with cheese.

    7. Coke or Pepsi Coke

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Vanilla

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Ford

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Blondes

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Coke

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    My own choices:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Baseball actually is my favorite sport. (but I do a lot more thinking/talking/reading about football)

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream) Vanilla

    3. Ford or Chevy Ford (actually Mercury)

    4. The Beatles or The Stones The Beatles

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    I have always gone for Brunettes. I don't even recall even dating any blondes (natural at least) or redheads.

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hamburgers

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Coke. Pepsi is for chicks.

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    BASEBALL

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    VANILLA

    3. Ford or Chevy

    CHEVY

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    BEATLES

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    BRUNETTES

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    BURGERS

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    COKE

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • 1. Football

    2.Vanilla

    3.Ford

    4.Beatles

    5.Blondes

    6.Burgers

    7.Pepsi

  • 1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Vanilla

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Ford (Found On Road Dead) its a lie i tell ya!

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Appreciate both but the stones win..

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Love em all but i usually ended up with brunettes dyed blonde..

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hamburgers...

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Pepsi

  • 1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Vanilla

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Ford (Found On Road Dead) its a lie i tell ya!

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Appreciate both but the stones win..

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Love em all but i usually ended up with brunettes dyed blonde..

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hamburgers...

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Pepsi

    @gips said:

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Ford (Found On Road Dead) its a lie i tell ya!

    xxxxer Only Runs Downhill !

  • 1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Chocolate

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Neither! But if I had to choose it would be Chevy. Ford screwed me over royally in the past.

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Who? Just kidding, but that stuff is too old for me.

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Blondes

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Coke

  • Basketball

    Vanilla

    Ford

    Beatles

    Brunettes

    Hamburgers

    Pepsi

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Chocolate

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Ford

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Tough call but im gonna go Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Brunettes for sure

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hamburgers

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Coke

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Vanilla

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Beatles

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Blondes

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hamburgers

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Coke

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • 1 football

    2 Chocolate

    3 Ford, never will buy a general motors vehicle, but I do love our Silverado ext cab 4wd

    4 Alison Krause and the Union Station

    5 Not enough information. I mean, a nasty, mean 800 pound sumo wrestling woman is a brunette? Nope.

    All things being equal... @@, brunette.

    6 hamburger

    7 Coke, but Barq's is better.

  • OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    3. Ford or Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    FOOTBALL

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (panties)

    CHOCOLATE

    3. Ford or Chevy

    FORD

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    BEATLES

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    REDHEADS

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    HOTDOGS

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    COKE

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

  • 1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Football

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Chocolate

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Neither! But if I had to choose it would be Chevy. Ford screwed me over royally in the past.

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Who? Just kidding, but that stuff is too old for me.

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Blondes

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hotdogs

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Coke

    @usfbrown said:

    1Neither! But if I had to choose it would be Chevy. Ford screwed me over royally in the past.

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Who? Just kidding, but that stuff is too old for me.

    No, it isn't. Trust me. Maybe you are too old for it?

  • Formerly Stone said:

    QUOTE (The Gipper @ Sep 15 2010, 10:25 AM) *

    OK, here is this week's survey, and this one will really tell what kind of person you are because these are the basic choices of human existance. On these few questions I will give you either 2 or 3 choices. To make this work you need to choose ONLY one. I know it may be very hard, but please make a choice. Yes, it might be a case of where you will want to say "all of the above" or "none of the above" but, force yourself to choose. Here you go:

    My own choices:

    1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    Baseball actually is my favorite sport. (but I do a lot more blabbering, digressing, yak yak yaking, blithering and muttering ad nauseum about football rhetoric in an effort to attract attention to myself)

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream) Vanilla

    3. Ford or Chevy Ford (actually Mercury)

    4. The Beatles or The Stones The Beatles

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    I have always gone for Brunettes. I don't even recall even dating any blondes (natural at least) or redheads.

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Hamburgers

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Coke. Pepsi is for chicks.

    How much more basic can life be, fair to say?

    (If you want to add a basic life choice to this survey that I have missed, feel free)

    FIXED THAT FOR YA BUD!

    The thing that I think that most of us take from this post is that you are so brainless that you cannot make basic choices in your life...as we all notice that you didn't give your choices. The conclusion must be one of two things: either your mom is not here with you telling you what your choices should be, or you are too pussy whipped to have your own opinions.

    These surveys are supposed to be a fun diversion, but, like everything else, you seem to be able to asshole your way through even the simplest joys in life (yes, asshole is used here as a verb).

    Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go get in my Ford, pop on some Beatles music, pick myself up a Burger and a Coke for dinner and some vanilla ice cream for dessert and go home to my brunette while phuckstyx like you grovel at the altar of inanity.

  • 1 football

    2 Chocolate

    3 Ford, never will buy a general motors vehicle, but I do love our Silverado ext cab 4wd

    4 Alison Krause and the Union Station

    5 Not enough information. I mean, a nasty, mean 800 pound sumo wrestling woman is a brunette? Nope.

    All things being equal... @@, brunette.

    6 hamburger

    7 Coke, but Barq's is better.

    @calfoxwc said:

    1 football

    2 Chocolate

    3 Ford, never will buy a general motors vehicle, but I do love our Silverado ext cab 4wd

    4 Alison Krause and the Union Station

    That wasn't one of the choices. Go back and fix it.

    5 Not enough information. I mean, a nasty, mean 800 pound sumo wrestling woman is a brunette? Nope.

    All things being equal... @@, brunette.

    6 hamburger

    7 Coke, but Barq's is better.

  • 1. Favorite sport: Baseball, football, or basketball.

    I play basketball, but football has my heart. lol

    2. Chocolate or Vanilla (ice cream)

    Chocolate

    3. Ford or Chevy

    Chevy

    4. The Beatles or The Stones

    Out of my era

    5. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads (yes, ladies can make this same choice)

    Brunettes

    6. Hamburgers or Hotdogs

    Burgers

    7. Coke or Pepsi

    Pepsi