Best Bar to watch game
-
What are the best local establishments (west side) to watch the game and party with other fans. We are new to this and want to have a blast on Sunday. Any insights are greatly appreciated.
-
The 'west side" is a pretty big area.
I stay out in Westlake a lot. When I am looking for a game, I go to Cletes...on Detroit Road at Dover Center Rd, or to Winking Lizard, on Detroit just over the county line in Avon.
Overall, I would give Cletes the nod. The Lizard isn't as nice as it's downtown location....less seating around the bar area.
-
Pretty hefty drive from Tennessee
-
Pretty hefty drive from Tennessee
Pretty hefty drive from Tennessee
No doubt, but when you are tough, it is a piece of cake.
I've done it enough over the last ten years or so I feel like I can comment....those are places i go.....are they the best? Who knows....but they pass my criteria , and I am old enough to say I have been in a lot of honky tonks, pubs, sports bars, club bars....hell...even fern bars for that matter....probably spent too much time in various bars, but to the point, those are pretty decent.
Shoot Rich...If I had know you were going to be at this game I would have saved a quart of shine. I won't be able to get more until mid October. A few had some last year but to be honest, most were pretty timid with the stuff, and it's good stuff....I wouldn't bring crap or something that is going to hurt people.
Sperk and Howie manned up, but after that it is a bunch of mild sipping.
If you are there for the Jets game, I will have some by then....it could be EPIC!
-
I cannot wait to tip one with you at the Tailgate.............see yah there.......
leaving tomorrow AM on the Harley ..............visit family in Ytown and then do Cleveland Sat and Sunday
-
What are the best local establishments (west side) to watch the game and party with other fans. We are new to this and want to have a blast on Sunday. Any insights are greatly appreciated.
What are the best local establishments (west side) to watch the game and party with other fans. We are new to this and want to have a blast on Sunday. Any insights are greatly appreciated.
Head downtown to Bob Golic's Sports Bar http://www.bobgolics.com/. Being downtown you will get the big time feel of the crowd passing through before and after the game. There are plenty of bars on West 6th to dart in and out of for a great time.
-
Pretty hefty drive from Tennessee
No doubt, but when you are tough, it is a piece of cake.
I've done it enough over the last ten years or so I feel like I can comment....those are places i go.....are they the best? Who knows....but they pass my criteria , and I am old enough to say I have been in a lot of honky tonks, pubs, sports bars, club bars....hell...even fern bars for that matter....probably spent too much time in various bars, but to the point, those are pretty decent.
Shoot Rich...If I had know you were going to be at this game I would have saved a quart of shine. I won't be able to get more until mid October. A few had some last year but to be honest, most were pretty timid with the stuff, and it's good stuff....I wouldn't bring crap or something that is going to hurt people.
Sperk and Howie manned up, but after that it is a bunch of mild sipping.
If you are there for the Jets game, I will have some by then....it could be EPIC!
No doubt, but when you are tough, it is a piece of cake.
I've done it enough over the last ten years or so I feel like I can comment....those are places i go.....are they the best? Who knows....but they pass my criteria , and I am old enough to say I have been in a lot of honky tonks, pubs, sports bars, club bars....hell...even fern bars for that matter....probably spent too much time in various bars, but to the point, those are pretty decent.
Shoot Rich...If I had know you were going to be at this game I would have saved a quart of shine. I won't be able to get more until mid October. A few had some last year but to be honest, most were pretty timid with the stuff, and it's good stuff....I wouldn't bring crap or something that is going to hurt people.
Sperk and Howie manned up, but after that it is a bunch of mild sipping.
If you are there for the Jets game, I will have some by then....it could be EPIC!
I think I might have suffered from frost bite at the Chargers game last year had it not been for the mild sips of the "shine"....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login