Skip to content

Pro Football Pick 'Em--Week One

The Browns Board
1 1 418
  • It's baaaaack...

    You know, I came here ready to write something about how the contest is like Death, Taxes, and a Childish Euphemism I Refuse to Type. But looking at the roster, I don't see that entry this year, so I guess I won't be replacing any childish euphemisms this year. Here's what happened this week:

    Big Winner of the Week: Our big winner of the week is Zombo, with an impressive 10 points. Excellent job, Zip.

    Shameful Dog of the Week: Gridiron Mayhem had but 1 point this week. More impressively, it's like like Gridiron just missed picking games; on Yahoo it looks like all of the games were picked, which makes 1 point a real feat.

    Here are this week's results, which double as the season-to-date:

    1 The Great Zomboni 10

    2 uscf00tball 9

    3 Mr. Freeze 8

    4 Ballantyne Bookies 8

    5 DieHardBrownsFan 8

    6 Mark O 8

    7 ukdawg57 8

    8 HowieDawg 8

    9 BrownsFan17 8

    10 Dency's Winners 8

    11 KentStKyle 7

    12 Firebiker911 7

    13 stewartcj1 7

    14 Rickety Cricket 7

    15 discoinferno083 7

    16 Beanpot 7

    17 Kamac19 7

    18 Rapelisberger 7

    19 RubesCubes 7

    20 hogtusk 7

    21 Cookie Crush 7

    22 brownsbabe 6

    23 Bohms27 6

    24 Vegas Lou 6

    25 nmills 6

    26 The Real McCoy 6

    27 Nw220 6

    28 The Hammer 6

    29 roach 5

    30 ahitz3 5

    31 I Believe in Mangini 5

    32 Browns1968 5

    33 ATENEARS 5

    34 d531 4

    35 EmP13 4

    36 Furnier 4

    37 Gridiron Mayhem 1

    38 TBF's MoFo's 0

    Dennis