Would like to introduce myself
-
Hello board. I've been ghosting for awhile and then decided to finally join up. I am a student at Thee Ohio State University and have been an avid browns fan since their return in 1999. Having been born and raised in Columbus I will admit I am more Buckeye fan than Browns fan, but more in a 1a/1b situation. I have already been a long standing member of rivals.com and am looking forward to future Browns banter. Go Browns! Go Bucks!
p.s I am attending my first browns game tomorrow so if anyone has any tips for parking/bars it is much appreciated. I have gone to countless Indians games so I am somewhat familiar with downtown.
-
Welcome, wish I was going to be at the stadium tomorrow. If you look through the recent topics and tailgate forum you should be able to find all of the info you are looking for.
-
Welcome BuckeyeBrown . I always parked in the muni lot off 9th . my only real himt would be to get there EARLY
-
Welcome aboard, lets hope the Browns roll like the Buckeyes did in the first half today.
-
Hello board. I've been ghosting for awhile and then decided to finally join up. I am a student at Thee Ohio State University and have been an avid browns fan since their return in 1999. Having been born and raised in Columbus I will admit I am more Buckeye fan than Browns fan, but more in a 1a/1b situation. I have already been a long standing member of rivals.com and am looking forward to future Browns banter. Go Browns! Go Bucks!
p.s I am attending my first browns game tomorrow so if anyone has any tips for parking/bars it is much appreciated. I have gone to countless Indians games so I am somewhat familiar with downtown.
Hello board. I've been ghosting for awhile and then decided to finally join up. I am a student at Thee Ohio State University and have been an avid browns fan since their return in 1999. Having been born and raised in Columbus I will admit I am more Buckeye fan than Browns fan, but more in a 1a/1b situation. I have already been a long standing member of rivals.com and am looking forward to future Browns banter. Go Browns! Go Bucks!
p.s I am attending my first browns game tomorrow so if anyone has any tips for parking/bars it is much appreciated. I have gone to countless Indians games so I am somewhat familiar with downtown.
welcome to the brownsboard, buckeye brown.
-
I usually park in the Court House Parking Lot, SUPER easy to get in and out.
come hang out with The Browns Board members tomorrow!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login