This Blows
-
I always like coming here and reading posts, but the thread about the "Steelers & the officials" from yesterday is driving me nuts.
Yes, I hate the Steelers. Yes, they got a major break from the replay booth. Yes, they have too many fans coming over here and trash-talking us. That is BS, but it is reality.
Can we get over this shit already?
I, as a Browns fan, have come to terms with the fact that in my football lifetime (fan since 1970), that the ball always bounces the way of Pittsburgh & Denver, the two luckiest teams I have ever seen, in any of the four major sports leagues (Rob Lytle's fumble vs. Oakland in 1977, Immaculate Reception 1972, Karlis' Miss vs. us in 1986, etc).
It also happens that these two teams also seem to field a very competitive team every year, while we (Browns) are mired in mediocrity, with an occasional good season.
Hurts real bad, but at least I can admit it in writing.
Let's move on...........................

-
I always like coming here and reading posts, but the thread about the "Steelers & the officials" from yesterday is driving me nuts.
Yes, I hate the Steelers. Yes, they got a major break from the replay booth. Yes, they have too many fans coming over here and trash-talking us. That is BS, but it is reality.
Can we get over this shit already?
I, as a Browns fan, have come to terms with the fact that in my football lifetime (fan since 1970), that the ball always bounces the way of Pittsburgh & Denver, the two luckiest teams I have ever seen, in any of the four major sports leagues (Rob Lytle's fumble vs. Oakland in 1977, Immaculate Reception 1972, Karlis' Miss vs. us in 1986, etc).
It also happens that these two teams also seem to field a very competitive team every year, while we (Browns) are mired in mediocrity, with an occasional good season.
Hurts real bad, but at least I can admit it in writing.
Let's move on...........................

I always like coming here and reading posts, but the thread about the "Steelers & the officials" from yesterday is driving me nuts.
Yes, I hate the Steelers. Yes, they got a major break from the replay booth. Yes, they have too many fans coming over here and trash-talking us. That is BS, but it is reality.
Can we get over this shit already?
I, as a Browns fan, have come to terms with the fact that in my football lifetime (fan since 1970), that the ball always bounces the way of Pittsburgh & Denver, the two luckiest teams I have ever seen, in any of the four major sports leagues (Rob Lytle's fumble vs. Oakland in 1977, Immaculate Reception 1972, Karlis' Miss vs. us in 1986, etc).
It also happens that these two teams also seem to field a very competitive team every year, while we (Browns) are mired in mediocrity, with an occasional good season.
Hurts real bad, but at least I can admit it in writing.
Let's move on...........................

Dude I was about to make this same exact post yesterday!
This is the Browns board people, not the "Hey lets talk about the queer ass Steelers and talk about how the refs favor them" board. Suck ot up everyone, Refs make the calls, deal with it. Every team I have even captained or played for, I have always told everyone to respect the refs, smile at the refs, and dont complain about their calls. Good things always happen when you respect the officials. Lets drop it already.
-
I always like coming here and reading posts, but the thread about the "Steelers & the officials" from yesterday is driving me nuts.
Yes, I hate the Steelers. Yes, they got a major break from the replay booth. Yes, they have too many fans coming over here and trash-talking us. That is BS, but it is reality.
Can we get over this shit already?
I, as a Browns fan, have come to terms with the fact that in my football lifetime (fan since 1970), that the ball always bounces the way of Pittsburgh & Denver, the two luckiest teams I have ever seen, in any of the four major sports leagues (Rob Lytle's fumble vs. Oakland in 1977, Immaculate Reception 1972, Karlis' Miss vs. us in 1986, etc).
It also happens that these two teams also seem to field a very competitive team every year, while we (Browns) are mired in mediocrity, with an occasional good season.
Hurts real bad, but at least I can admit it in writing.
Let's move on...........................

Dude I was about to make this same exact post yesterday!
This is the Browns board people, not the "Hey lets talk about the queer ass Steelers and talk about how the refs favor them" board. Suck ot up everyone, Refs make the calls, deal with it. Every team I have even captained or played for, I have always told everyone to respect the refs, smile at the refs, and dont complain about their calls. Good things always happen when you respect the officials. Lets drop it already.
Dude I was about to make this same exact post yesterday!
This is the Browns board people, not the "Hey lets talk about the queer ass Steelers and talk about how the refs favor them" board. Suck ot up everyone, Refs make the calls, deal with it. Every team I have even captained or played for, I have always told everyone to respect the refs, smile at the refs, and dont complain about their calls. Good things always happen when you respect the officials. Lets drop it already.
Amen....beat Philly.
-
Watch, RAC 'n ROLLS will show some serious fire now and look like a real coach since things are done.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login