TJ Ward
-
TJ's 5th in the league in tackle's and Bernard's 4th in sack's.....nice young nucleus for years to come
-
Alphabetically...Benard, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
-
I look at him and think BRIAN DAWKINS.
I would hope he would actually be on the par with E-Rock! RIP.
-
Alphabetically...Benard, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
Alphabetically...Benard, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
Good stuff ... let's hope we can catch that offense up.
-
Alphabetically...Benard, GoCong, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
-
Not only is Benard a no-name; even here people aren't getting his name right. I'm sure he'd appreciate it if we could get it right: Benard, not Bernard.
-
Not only is Benard a no-name; even here people aren't getting his name right. I'm sure he'd appreciate it if we could get it right: Benard, not Bernard.
Not only is Benard a no-name; even here people aren't getting his name right. I'm sure he'd appreciate it if we could get it right: Benard, not Bernard.
I must be wearing orthopedic shoes because I stand corrected!
-
Alphabetically...Benard, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
Alphabetically...Benard, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
Wow! That is very encouraging.. We definitely have a lot of potential on defense. Let's hope they stick around town for a while and build a punishing D for years to come..
-
Alphabetically...Benard, GoCong, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
Alphabetically...Benard, GoCong, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!
What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!
Mike
Thanks for catching my omission of Gocong!
Mike
-
I remember seeing Benard blow up a lot of plays in training camp and at the scrimmage.
IT TRANSLATED.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login