Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns Defense

Browns Defense

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
2 Posts 2 Posters 484 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WebsterSlaughter W
    • 117 Posts
    • 9 Reputation
    W WebsterSlaughter wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I want to talk about something positive for a change. What about this defense. Solid play. When was the last time we had a defense that could stop the run and get QB pressure. I know its just the Chiefs and Buccaneers, but how many times in our history have crappy teams destroyed us? I can't wait to see what our D can do against the Ravens. Haden looks good. Sheldon Brown was a great addition. Ward is playing like a veteran, and our linebackers have shown a nasty streak. Now if we can add D-line depth we should have a nasty D soon.

    5 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W WebsterSlaughter

      I want to talk about something positive for a change. What about this defense. Solid play. When was the last time we had a defense that could stop the run and get QB pressure. I know its just the Chiefs and Buccaneers, but how many times in our history have crappy teams destroyed us? I can't wait to see what our D can do against the Ravens. Haden looks good. Sheldon Brown was a great addition. Ward is playing like a veteran, and our linebackers have shown a nasty streak. Now if we can add D-line depth we should have a nasty D soon.

      585Dawg 5
      • 117 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      5 585Dawg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @websterslaughter said:

      I want to talk about something positive for a change. What about this defense. Solid play. When was the last time we had a defense that could stop the run and get QB pressure. I know its just the Chiefs and Buccaneers, but how many times in our history have crappy teams destroyed us? I can't wait to see what our D can do against the Ravens. Haden looks good. Sheldon Brown was a great addition. Ward is playing like a veteran, and our linebackers have shown a nasty streak. Now if we can add D-line depth we should have a nasty D soon.

      Agreed, BUT we still have NO pass rush!! We might as well not even rush anyone, haha! The blitz packages are a complete joke! I really noticed that yesterday.. I feel we still have that "bend but dont break" defense. No agression at all. But on a good note, the D really only gave up 6 points yesterday. I think our secondary has improved a hundred fold. Very happy about that. But please never let Elam play another down. He is terrible!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate