Skip to content

so, i didn't see yet.........WHO'S on top of the AFCN???

The Browns Board
16 10 2.0k
  • LoyaltyL Loyalty wrote on last edited by
    #2

    It is a long season... You are just another user to ignore... Thanks for showing up.

    Typical classless Steeler fan.

  • It is a long season... You are just another user to ignore... Thanks for showing up.

    Typical classless Steeler fan.

    G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @loyalty said:

    It is a long season... You are just another user to ignore... Thanks for showing up.

    Typical classless Steeler fan.

    awwww..............hey don't go away! i wanna see more predictions from your fans!

    yeah, it is a long season.....................difference between our teams though??????

    after 2 more games we get our 2x superbowl winning probowl QB back...................and you guys, well.....will still be you guys.

    nuff said.

    oh, and you can take that "classless" thing and stick it up your pooper.....................i heard enough "classy" things from your fans in the offseason that i think i'd rather stay classless.

  • G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #4

    oh, and i forgot to mention.................we'll be getting that star QB back for our game against you.

    nothing like a good warm-up game to get Ben ready for the rest of the season.

  • oh, and i forgot to mention.................we'll be getting that star QB back for our game against you.

    nothing like a good warm-up game to get Ben ready for the rest of the season.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @gafreleets said:

    oh, and i forgot to mention.................we'll be getting that star QB back for our game against you.

    nothing like a good warm-up game to get Ben ready for the rest of the season.

    Unless he rapes another young woman between now and then.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #6

    The day is coming when the browns are going to own the steelers and the AFCN like never before...until then enjoy yet another AFCN championship year stooler fags...

  • @loyalty said:

    It is a long season... You are just another user to ignore... Thanks for showing up.

    Typical classless Steeler fan.

    awwww..............hey don't go away! i wanna see more predictions from your fans!

    yeah, it is a long season.....................difference between our teams though??????

    after 2 more games we get our 2x superbowl winning probowl QB back...................and you guys, well.....will still be you guys.

    nuff said.

    oh, and you can take that "classless" thing and stick it up your pooper.....................i heard enough "classy" things from your fans in the offseason that i think i'd rather stay classless.

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @gafreleets said:

    nuff said.

    Anyone that says that is an imbecile.

  • The day is coming when the browns are going to own the steelers and the AFCN like never before...until then enjoy yet another AFCN championship year stooler fags...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @gips said:

    The day is coming when the browns are going to own the steelers and the AFCN like never before...until then enjoy yet another AFCN championship year stooler fags...

    I'm not a fan of these threads. I usually only get involved with Steeler talk when someone else starts a thread and strangely enough it's usually a Browns fan. However it's as clear now as ever that the Steeler with Ben under center are going to be dangerous. Hell they already are with the revolving door at the QB position. Anyway the only reason I'm even responding is to address the above post. When is this going to happen Gip? And I get it people retire, injuries happen and the change of guard usually occurs. However the Steelers continue to draft well and until that stops Pittsburgh isn't going anywhere in a good long while. Sure the Browns will likely improve but "Own the Steelers and the AFCN" based on what exactly? Ben is 28 and we can assume he'll play well in to his 30's like most top tier QB's. Our offensive line is only going to improve through the draft and we're constantly reloading at our most important positions.

    Woodley 25 years old

    Timmons 23 years old

    Worilds just drafted

    Gibson just drafted

    Stevenson just drafted

    Ziggy Hood first round pick last year to rotate on the defensive line and eventually start.

    I could do this for just about the entire roster.

    Pittsburgh needs to start drafting poorly before any sort of substantial ground is lost and truthfully that's the problem with the Browns. We signed a majority of our draft picks this offseason. I believe we've kept 8 which is unheard of most of the time and a lot of those guys are contributing right now. I hope the Browns improve because it makes for a stronger division and prepares our guys for the playoffs but a time when the Steelers are "owned" doesn't appear to be in the cards any time soon and that's me being a realist.

  • @gips said:

    The day is coming when the browns are going to own the steelers and the AFCN like never before...until then enjoy yet another AFCN championship year stooler fags...

    I'm not a fan of these threads. I usually only get involved with Steeler talk when someone else starts a thread and strangely enough it's usually a Browns fan. However it's as clear now as ever that the Steeler with Ben under center are going to be dangerous. Hell they already are with the revolving door at the QB position. Anyway the only reason I'm even responding is to address the above post. When is this going to happen Gip? And I get it people retire, injuries happen and the change of guard usually occurs. However the Steelers continue to draft well and until that stops Pittsburgh isn't going anywhere in a good long while. Sure the Browns will likely improve but "Own the Steelers and the AFCN" based on what exactly? Ben is 28 and we can assume he'll play well in to his 30's like most top tier QB's. Our offensive line is only going to improve through the draft and we're constantly reloading at our most important positions.

    Woodley 25 years old

    Timmons 23 years old

    Worilds just drafted

    Gibson just drafted

    Stevenson just drafted

    Ziggy Hood first round pick last year to rotate on the defensive line and eventually start.

    I could do this for just about the entire roster.

    Pittsburgh needs to start drafting poorly before any sort of substantial ground is lost and truthfully that's the problem with the Browns. We signed a majority of our draft picks this offseason. I believe we've kept 8 which is unheard of most of the time and a lot of those guys are contributing right now. I hope the Browns improve because it makes for a stronger division and prepares our guys for the playoffs but a time when the Steelers are "owned" doesn't appear to be in the cards any time soon and that's me being a realist.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Homotron said:

    I'm not a fan of these threads. I usually only get involved with Steeler talk when someone else starts a thread and strangely enough it's usually a Browns fan. However it's as clear now as ever that the Steeler with Ben under center are going to be dangerous. Hell they already are with the revolving door at the QB position. Anyway the only reason I'm even responding is to address the above post. When is this going to happen Gip? And I get it people retire, injuries happen and the change of guard usually occurs. However the Steelers continue to draft well and until that stops Pittsburgh isn't going anywhere in a good long while. Sure the Browns will likely improve but "Own the Steelers and the AFCN" based on what exactly? Ben is 28 and we can assume he'll play well in to his 30's like most top tier QB's. Our offensive line is only going to improve through the draft and we're constantly reloading at our most important positions.

    Woodley 25 years old

    Timmons 23 years old

    Worilds just drafted

    Gibson just drafted

    Stevenson just drafted

    Ziggy Hood first round pick last year to rotate on the defensive line and eventually start.

    I could do this for just about the entire roster.

    Pittsburgh needs to start drafting poorly before any sort of substantial ground is lost and truthfully that's the problem with the Browns. We signed a majority of our draft picks this offseason. I believe we've kept 8 which is unheard of most of the time and a lot of those guys are contributing right now. I hope the Browns improve because it makes for a stronger division and prepares our guys for the playoffs but a time when the Steelers are "owned" doesn't appear to be in the cards any time soon and that's me being a realist.

    The Steelers are dangerous because they have Dick LeBeau running their defense. That is simply the bare bones truth of the matter. It doesn't matter if you have Ben There Raped that, or Mason Dixon, or Byby Leftowt, or Charlie Brown or Brer Rabbit or Jake Delhomme or Brady Quinn at QB. The last couple of games proved that. And it don't matter if you got any of the guys above you mentioned. You can take your entire roster, or our entire roster and do whatever you want....you just damn well better hang on to your 73 year old defensive coordinator.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10
    Oh, and, by the way, I actually think that the Bengals defeat of the Ravens actually gives them a huge leg up on the division supremacy. Obviously they have to get it done in the other games, but even with the Steelers at 2-0 and the Bengals at 1-1 that division win kind of counts double, especially since it was against the team that was supposed to head and shoulders above everyone else in the division.
  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    How old are we? I guess with all of the inbreeding going on in Pennsyltucky I can understand why you would have the mentality of a 12 year old! F*** OFF YOU POS YINZER, and go crawl back in bed with your sister/wife!

  • The day is coming when the browns are going to own the steelers and the AFCN like never before...until then enjoy yet another AFCN championship year stooler fags...

    G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @gips said:

    The day is coming when the browns are going to own the steelers and the AFCN like never before...until then enjoy yet another AFCN championship year stooler fags...

    don't we hear this ALL THE DAMN TIME?

    like 'tron said.............when exactly is this supposed to happen?

    did you guys just "decide" to be the worst team in the NFL for the past 2 decades? just biding your time to unleash the 'true cleveland browns'?

  • Oh, and, by the way, I actually think that the Bengals defeat of the Ravens actually gives them a huge leg up on the division supremacy. Obviously they have to get it done in the other games, but even with the Steelers at 2-0 and the Bengals at 1-1 that division win kind of counts double, especially since it was against the team that was supposed to head and shoulders above everyone else in the division.
    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh, and, by the way, I actually think that the Bengals defeat of the Ravens actually gives them a huge leg up on the division supremacy. Obviously they have to get it done in the other games, but even with the Steelers at 2-0 and the Bengals at 1-1 that division win kind of counts double, especially since it was against the team that was supposed to head and shoulders above everyone else in the division.

    Hey Gip haven't we gone over the Dick Lebeau factor already? Obviously he's a tremendous defensive coordinator but to think for a second the players on that defense wouldn't be good in other schemes is flat out delusional. I understand you effort to spin things in your favor but it just doesn't work here. It's sad that you once again attempt to make this argument. The defense is good because of our coordinator but also because of our well above average talent. Put Lebeau in as your d-coordinator and I'm sure your defense will be improved but it sure as sh.it wouldn't be anywhere as good as the current defense wearing black and gold.

    As far as the rest of the division is concerned have you watched any of those games. Our offense right now isn't lighting up the score board but we're still moving the ball and not losing games. The Bengals and the Ravens on the other hand have most of their respective offenses intact and are still putrid. Pittsburgh is doing it with a 3rd string QB or a 4th string QB. Now we may get Leftwich back against Tamp but he's still our 2nd string QB. It's not rocket science. Yes I get that division wins mean more but 2-0 is still 2-0 and the league doesn't count division wins as two. The Ravens are no where near as good offensively as the pundits had them begged going in to the season and neither are the Bengals. Flacco through 4 INT's against the Bungles.

    If we're going to pass judgment on the division and honestly I'm not until all the cards are down it needs to be after week 5 when Ben is back in the lineup. If I'm a betting man I'm betting the rest of the league is in for a world of hurt as long as our defense continues to play lights out. The difference is Dixon, Batch or Leftwich aren't getting the ball after the defense does it's thing, Ben is....

    Get real Gip. Pittsburgh is dominating games defensively and doing enough offensively to win games with a turnstile at QB. Pittsburgh is officially the team to beat in the AFC North and possibly the Entire AFC if you consider Ben's return.

    It's also nice to see you're still mental enough to continue the 3rd grade name calling. I guess it probably makes you feel better. I just think it makes you look like a dipsh.it moron.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #14

    steelercitypros said:

    Not even my Grandma!

    Because she's afraid of my big fat ram rod.

  • @gafreleets said:

    oh, and i forgot to mention.................we'll be getting that star QB back for our game against you.

    nothing like a good warm-up game to get Ben ready for the rest of the season.

    Unless he rapes another young woman between now and then.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @atenears said:

    Unless he rapes another young woman between now and then.

    Sounds more like something You would get caught up in Anteater... POT ...Meet KETTLE. Of course your machismo exists clearly in your Mind... and Your Photo`s Folder. So I guess Mental perversion is another thing altogether.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh, and, by the way, I actually think that the Bengals defeat of the Ravens actually gives them a huge leg up on the division supremacy. Obviously they have to get it done in the other games, but even with the Steelers at 2-0 and the Bengals at 1-1 that division win kind of counts double, especially since it was against the team that was supposed to head and shoulders above everyone else in the division.

    Hey Gip haven't we gone over the Dick Lebeau factor already? Obviously he's a tremendous defensive coordinator but to think for a second the players on that defense wouldn't be good in other schemes is flat out delusional. I understand you effort to spin things in your favor but it just doesn't work here. It's sad that you once again attempt to make this argument. The defense is good because of our coordinator but also because of our well above average talent. Put Lebeau in as your d-coordinator and I'm sure your defense will be improved but it sure as sh.it wouldn't be anywhere as good as the current defense wearing black and gold.

    As far as the rest of the division is concerned have you watched any of those games. Our offense right now isn't lighting up the score board but we're still moving the ball and not losing games. The Bengals and the Ravens on the other hand have most of their respective offenses intact and are still putrid. Pittsburgh is doing it with a 3rd string QB or a 4th string QB. Now we may get Leftwich back against Tamp but he's still our 2nd string QB. It's not rocket science. Yes I get that division wins mean more but 2-0 is still 2-0 and the league doesn't count division wins as two. The Ravens are no where near as good offensively as the pundits had them begged going in to the season and neither are the Bengals. Flacco through 4 INT's against the Bungles.

    If we're going to pass judgment on the division and honestly I'm not until all the cards are down it needs to be after week 5 when Ben is back in the lineup. If I'm a betting man I'm betting the rest of the league is in for a world of hurt as long as our defense continues to play lights out. The difference is Dixon, Batch or Leftwich aren't getting the ball after the defense does it's thing, Ben is....

    Get real Gip. Pittsburgh is dominating games defensively and doing enough offensively to win games with a turnstile at QB. Pittsburgh is officially the team to beat in the AFC North and possibly the Entire AFC if you consider Ben's return.

    It's also nice to see you're still mental enough to continue the 3rd grade name calling. I guess it probably makes you feel better. I just think it makes you look like a dipsh.it moron.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Homotron said:

    Hey Gip haven't we gone over the Dick Lebeau factor already? Obviously he's a tremendous defensive coordinator but to think for a second the players on that defense wouldn't be good in other schemes is flat out delusional.

    I don't think I ever said they wouldn't be good in other schemes. I just don't think they would nearly as good as they are in his schemes.

    I understand you effort to spin things in your favor but it just doesn't work here.

    I don't see how any thing I say about the quality of Dick LeBeau is "in my favor". What would be in my favor would be if the guy would drop dead (but since he is a decent guy we won't go that far...let's just say it would be in my favor if he retired)

    It's sad that you once again attempt to make this argument. The defense is good because of our coordinator but also because of our well above average talent. Put Lebeau in as your d-coordinator and I'm sure your defense will be improved but it sure as sh.it wouldn't be anywhere as good as the current defense wearing black and gold.

    Tell you what, you want to put things in my favor? Do exactly that. Suggest making that trade. Either trade us LeBeau, or your entire defense for ours. I will take LeBeau.

    As far as the rest of the division is concerned have you watched any of those games. Our offense right now isn't lighting up the score board but we're still moving the ball and not losing games. The Bengals and the Ravens on the other hand have most of their respective offenses intact and are still putrid.

    No argument there (but then they were playing what is supposed to be a couple of the best defenses in the league, New England coached by the genius Belichick, and the Jets...plus they were playing each other).

    Pittsburgh is doing it with a 3rd string QB or a 4th string QB. Now we may get Leftwich back against Tamp but he's still our 2nd string QB. It's not rocket science. Yes I get that division wins mean more but 2-0 is still 2-0 and the league doesn't count division wins as two. The Ravens are no where near as good offensively as the pundits had them begged going in to the season and neither are the Bengals. Flacco through 4 INT's against the Bungles.

    It is not going to break my heart if the both flounder. Still, it is good to get the divisional win. The Bengals rode a 6-0 dvision win to the division title...so don't underestimate the importance of it.

    If we're going to pass judgment on the division and honestly I'm not until all the cards are down it needs to be after week 5 when Ben is back in the lineup. If I'm a betting man I'm betting the rest of the league is in for a world of hurt as long as our defense continues to play lights out. The difference is Dixon, Batch or Leftwich aren't getting the ball after the defense does it's thing, Ben is.... (and I don't think that will be all that much of a greater bonanza for you. Somewhat, sure, but not as much as you think.)

    Get real Gip. Pittsburgh is dominating games defensively and doing enough offensively to win games with a turnstile at QB.

    Get real? Yea, I think what you just said is exactly what I just said. If I am not real, then apparently, neither are you.

    Pittsburgh is officially the team to beat in the AFC North and possibly the Entire AFC if you consider Ben's return.

    No, I don't buy that. Not after only two games. You beat the Falcons and the Titans, fine. But, I picked the Pats to go to the Super Bowl and that is the team the Bengals lost to. Plus they are defending division champs and have the one big division win. No, I still think, for now, that it is the Bengals. We may revise that around the halfway point. Let's wait until at least one round robin of games have been played between Bengals/Ravens/Steelers/(even Browns) before we start naming teams to beat.

    It's also nice to see you're still mental enough to continue the 3rd grade name calling. I guess it probably makes you feel better. I just think it makes you look like a dipsh.it moron.

    If it is a source of irritation for you then it is a source of entertainment for me. Ergo, give me a reason why I should desist?