Browns center cries foul
-
"wuz it da franks or wuz it da beans?"
-
Don't these guys wear cups anymore? Kind of taking a chance of some serious damage there.
Don't these guys wear cups anymore? Kind of taking a chance of some serious damage there.
Especially if the gay defensive linemen are squeezing too hard.
-
That was pretty ballsy of him.
-
What is more pathetic is your a Steelers fan posting on a Browns forum. Now that is pathetic!
-
Well you don't see that every day.
Well you don't see that every day.
Is that sarcasm? I don't even want to know what happens in the bottom of those piles. Dick grabbing is likely the least of it.
-
Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.
-
Zombo said:
I'm sure he went for his balls, Homotron, much more painful. I think you were thinking of what you would do.Zombo
Wow Zombo, yet another quality dig. I didn't realize NFL players had x-ray vision in the bottom of a pile up. Oops that wasn't his balls. Grabs again, yep there we go. I'm sure that happens all the time. Pretty sure they just grab. I never played on the o-line or d-line. I was a WR/TE/LB but had friends on the bottom of those piles plenty in both high school and college. They grab anything and everything to get the guy to let go of the ball by grabbing another ball or whatever they can get their hands on.
-
“I don’t have no comment,” Smith said. “
Based on his stellar use of the english language, he probably thought he felt a hotdog and buns. Should of said.. "I is hungary and thoud I had me a snack."
Based on his stellar use of the english language, he probably thought he felt a hotdog and buns. Should of said.. "I is hungary and thoud I had me a snack."
Smith is a loser, & a stupid one at that. I also picked up on the "I don't have no comment." remark. Great post! LOL
Mike
-
Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.
Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.
Whattsamattayu, don't like seeing facts posted?
-
mikeyP72 said:
Steelers players balls are too small to grab from all the roids. GTFO Homotron.I know it's all a part of the process. You have to prepare yourself in some way for the stomping you're going to receive in week 6. You might as well get the greatest hits rolling for insults. Drudging up the roid talk is a good start. I'd try and do the same thing if I knew we were going to be 0-6 to start the season.
-
mikeyP72 said:
deflect deflect deflect deflect deflectDeflect from what? I don't care if Shaun Smith hires a spider monkey to hang from Alex Mack's nuts all game. I'm just saying it happens. Mack just decided to whine about it.
-
mikeyP72 said:
deflect deflect deflect deflect deflectDeflect from what? I don't care if Shaun Smith hires a spider monkey to hang from Alex Mack's nuts all game. I'm just saying it happens. Mack just decided to whine about it.
Homotron said:
Mack just decided to whine about it.whine about it by clobbering a guy as retaliation
-
Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.
Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.
Yet, here you are crying about how much we cry just like all the other retarted steeler trolls. You know your the one who looks stupid when you complain about people who you think complain to much...... just sayin
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login