Skip to content

Browns center cries foul

The Browns Board
18 14 2.3k
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #8

    That was pretty ballsy of him.

  • T Thomaspro wrote on last edited by
    #9

    What is more pathetic is your a Steelers fan posting on a Browns forum. Now that is pathetic!

  • Well you don't see that every day.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Well you don't see that every day.

    Is that sarcasm? I don't even want to know what happens in the bottom of those piles. Dick grabbing is likely the least of it.

  • S steelershittypros wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Zombo said:

    I'm sure he went for his balls, Homotron, much more painful. I think you were thinking of what you would do.

    Zombo

    Wow Zombo, yet another quality dig. I didn't realize NFL players had x-ray vision in the bottom of a pile up. Oops that wasn't his balls. Grabs again, yep there we go. I'm sure that happens all the time. Pretty sure they just grab. I never played on the o-line or d-line. I was a WR/TE/LB but had friends on the bottom of those piles plenty in both high school and college. They grab anything and everything to get the guy to let go of the ball by grabbing another ball or whatever they can get their hands on.

  • @brownindian said:

    “I don’t have no comment,” Smith said. “

    Based on his stellar use of the english language, he probably thought he felt a hotdog and buns. Should of said.. "I is hungary and thoud I had me a snack."

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @brownskidd said:

    Based on his stellar use of the english language, he probably thought he felt a hotdog and buns. Should of said.. "I is hungary and thoud I had me a snack."

    Smith is a loser, & a stupid one at that. I also picked up on the "I don't have no comment." remark. Great post! LOL

    Mike

  • Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @steelershittypros said:

    Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.

    Whattsamattayu, don't like seeing facts posted?

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #15

    mikeyP72 said:

    Steelers players balls are too small to grab from all the roids. GTFO Homotron.

    I know it's all a part of the process. You have to prepare yourself in some way for the stomping you're going to receive in week 6. You might as well get the greatest hits rolling for insults. Drudging up the roid talk is a good start. I'd try and do the same thing if I knew we were going to be 0-6 to start the season.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #16

    mikeyP72 said:

    deflect deflect deflect deflect deflect

    Deflect from what? I don't care if Shaun Smith hires a spider monkey to hang from Alex Mack's nuts all game. I'm just saying it happens. Mack just decided to whine about it.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    deflect deflect deflect deflect deflect

    Deflect from what? I don't care if Shaun Smith hires a spider monkey to hang from Alex Mack's nuts all game. I'm just saying it happens. Mack just decided to whine about it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Homotron said:

    Mack just decided to whine about it.

    whine about it by clobbering a guy as retaliation

  • Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.

    S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by Speedyd900rr
    #18

    @steelershittypros said:

    Browns players and Browns fans sure do cry a lot.

    Yet, here you are crying about how much we cry just like all the other retarted steeler trolls. You know your the one who looks stupid when you complain about people who you think complain to much...... just sayin