Survey Tuesday
-
Here are my artists. I chose Dali so I will put him first:
How did you like his Crucifix in a jar of urine
How touching
-
Home where FDR was born, Hyde Park NY. This is the house he was born in, but here it has been greatly expanded from the time he was born:

He is also buried on the same site:
-
Here are my artists. I chose Dali so I will put him first:
How did you like his Crucifix in a jar of urine
How touching
Here are my artists. I chose Dali so I will put him first:
How did you like his Crucifix in a jar of urine
How touching
Your photos didn't come through. But the guy that did the crucifix in the urine wasn't Dali. I can't remember his name. He is still alive. Dali is dead.
-
I have to revise one of my answers: Clinton was born in a hospital in Hope Ark., but this is the home that his family lived in when he was brought from the hospital, so technically it is not his "birthplace", but near enough, and I have been here:

-
This is the site of Lincoln's birthplace, a replica of his family's log cabin is inside. This is in Kentucky:
![Mem-bldg[1]150x150_1.jpg](http://www.nps.gov/abli/images/Mem-bldg%5B1%5D150x150_1.jpg)
And here is Abe's sarcophagus in Springfield, Illinois:

-
Many of you have probably trekked up these steps of the McKinley Tomb. It is not far from the Pro Football HOF:

-
Kennedy's gravesite. The Eternal Flame with the Robert E. Lee house behind:

-
Here is your Survey for this week. Give your answers or opinions:
1. Who will actually end up passing for more yards this year for the Browns, Jake Delhomme or Seneca Wallace?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. Who is your favorite artist (painter, sculptor etc.)?
4. Not counting the home of your favorite NFL team (like Browns Stadium or Heinz or Paul Brown etc.) what is your favorite stadium?
5. The death of that player Kenny McKinley had me thinking: Regarding Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy , I have been to each's place of birth (Log cabin in Hopkinsville Ky and house in Brookline Mass.), their place of death (Ford's Theater in DC, Dealey Plaza in Dallas), and to their gravesites (tomb in Springfield, Illinois and grave at Arlington Cemetery). Plus for William McKinley I have been to his tomb in Canton.
What birthplaces or gravesites of former Presidents have you been to?
Here is your Survey for this week. Give your answers or opinions:
1. Who will actually end up passing for more yards this year for the Browns, Jake Delhomme or Seneca Wallace?
Seneca Wallace
2. Who is your favorite author?
Hunter S Thompson, James Rollins
3. Who is your favorite artist (painter, sculptor etc.)?
Leonardo Da Vinci
4. Not counting the home of your favorite NFL team (like Browns Stadium or Heinz or Paul Brown etc.) what is your favorite stadium?
The Shoe in Coloumbus
5. The death of that player Kenny McKinley had me thinking: Regarding Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy , I have been to each's place of birth (Log cabin in Hopkinsville Ky and house in Brookline Mass.), their place of death (Ford's Theater in DC, Dealey Plaza in Dallas), and to their gravesites (tomb in Springfield, Illinois and grave at Arlington Cemetery). Plus for William McKinley I have been to his tomb in Canton.
What birthplaces or gravesites of former Presidents have you been to?
Ive been to where Jesse James was killed and im releated to him through my great grandfather
-
Taft's gravesite is just a short walk to the right of Kennedy's:

-
This is the site of Lincoln's birthplace, a replica of his family's log cabin is inside. This is in Kentucky:
![Mem-bldg[1]150x150_1.jpg](http://www.nps.gov/abli/images/Mem-bldg%5B1%5D150x150_1.jpg)
And here is Abe's sarcophagus in Springfield, Illinois:

This is the site of Lincoln's birthplace, a replica of his family's log cabin is inside. This is in Kentucky:
![Mem-bldg[1]150x150_1.jpg](http://www.nps.gov/abli/images/Mem-bldg%5B1%5D150x150_1.jpg)
And here is Abe's sarcophagus in Springfield, Illinois:

That's one theory anyhow.

-
Here is your Survey for this week. Give your answers or opinions:
1. Who will actually end up passing for more yards this year for the Browns, Jake Delhomme or Seneca Wallace?
Seneca Wallace
2. Who is your favorite author?
Hunter S Thompson, James Rollins
3. Who is your favorite artist (painter, sculptor etc.)?
Leonardo Da Vinci
4. Not counting the home of your favorite NFL team (like Browns Stadium or Heinz or Paul Brown etc.) what is your favorite stadium?
The Shoe in Coloumbus
5. The death of that player Kenny McKinley had me thinking: Regarding Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy , I have been to each's place of birth (Log cabin in Hopkinsville Ky and house in Brookline Mass.), their place of death (Ford's Theater in DC, Dealey Plaza in Dallas), and to their gravesites (tomb in Springfield, Illinois and grave at Arlington Cemetery). Plus for William McKinley I have been to his tomb in Canton.
What birthplaces or gravesites of former Presidents have you been to?
Ive been to where Jesse James was killed and im releated to him through my great grandfather
-
Here is a photo of the Garfield Mausoleum in Lakeview Cemetery in Cleveland. If I recall it has some of the finest stained glass windows in the country:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login