Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Chat tonight?

Chat tonight?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 6 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lemosley01 L
    • 689 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hardly anyone in chat yet. I know the team sucks but there is camaraderie to be shared.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • mz. ?
      • Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      ? mz. wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Nah, not really.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Aloysius ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
        #3

        It's nice to see Leon Williams blitzing off the edge (though he was easily redirected by the TE when he blitzed from the strong side).

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • mz. ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? mz. wrote on last edited by
          #4

          The D isn't playing that poorly against the run.

          I mean, Westbrook hasn't destroyed us (yet) like he's done to the last few opponents.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • irishlass I
            • 24 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            I irishlass wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hello fellow Browns fans...I'm having trouble getting into the tavern tonite. Do I need to subscribe to the Java software? I so look forward to the site, so any help would be appreciated.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Vegasdogg V
              • 1k Posts
              • 2 Reputation
              V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              What a worthless group of crap that was.

              Remind me to stab my eyes next time, Stan.

              Wow, that was disfunctional in a wierd way, even for Browns fans.

              I predict that the 90% who said they're jumping off Browns fandom are full of shit. Again.

              I wish you xxxxers would just leave for once, because the bitching and moaning is not working for me.

              "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
              SoCalBrownsFanS 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • mz. ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Difficult to stay positive when your team sucks balls.

                V 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Aloysius ?
                  • Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  On the bright side, BMac is now tied for 2nd in the league in picks.

                  At least we've got two solid young CB's.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • ? Guest

                    Difficult to stay positive when your team sucks balls.

                    Vegasdogg V
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 2 Reputation
                    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    mz. said:

                    Difficult to stay positive when your a fairweather fan.

                    There mz the pussy, I fixed it for ya.

                    "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                    ? 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • V Vegasdogg

                      What a worthless group of crap that was.

                      Remind me to stab my eyes next time, Stan.

                      Wow, that was disfunctional in a wierd way, even for Browns fans.

                      I predict that the 90% who said they're jumping off Browns fandom are full of shit. Again.

                      I wish you xxxxers would just leave for once, because the bitching and moaning is not working for me.

                      SoCalBrownsFan SoCalBrownsFanS
                      • 448 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @vegasdogg said:

                      What a worthless group of crap that was.

                      Remind me to stab my eyes next time, Stan.

                      Wow, that was disfunctional in a wierd way, even for Browns fans.

                      I predict that the 90% who said they're jumping off Browns fandom are full of shit. Again.

                      I wish you xxxxers would just leave for once, because the bitching and moaning is not working for me.

                      Are you saying that the Tavern sucked tonight?? If so, it seemed about on par with most Tavern chats I have seen this year. When the team sucks, there isn't much to chat about. So the conversations usually migrate to other topics.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • V Vegasdogg

                        mz. said:

                        Difficult to stay positive when your a fairweather fan.

                        There mz the pussy, I fixed it for ya.

                        mz. ?
                        • Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @vegasdogg said:

                        There mz the pussy, I ate an entire bucket of fried chicken (extra crispy) tonight and then locked myself in mom's basement and checked out some porn on her dial-up modem. Chicken grease makes great lube.

                        Fixed it for you, friend.

                        Besides, everyone here knows I'm too smart to use "your" instead of "you're," anyway. As in: If YOU'RE gonna screw with someone's post, make sure YOUR grammar is correct.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • YtownBrownsBacker Y
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          That was so pathetic. The Eagles could have scored 50 on them tonight. It was a joke.

                          Why do you wait until they drive all the way down field before you bring pressure. Tucker really sucks.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate