Larry Johnson released by Skins.....
-
Eh.... I guess his best days are behind him, not to mention his freaking attitude. As a PSU guy, this is one PSU guy I would NOT want. But he did do well with Cincy last year.....
-
I think Tommy Vardell is still available as well.
-
If we're gonna resign someone why not Jim Brown...oh wait they just released him too didn't they

-
Why don't we sign Pheidippides?
Oh, yea. He's been dead since 490 B.C. Good runner though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
