Skip to content

Falcons ticket available.

Tickets & Trading Forum
3 2 2.0k
  • I will be attending that game solo and will have 1 seat open if anybody is interested.

    We can talk cost in private. Face is $70, but I will come off of that....how much?????? We'll hash it out.

    I will just bring it with me to the tailgate if that works for you.

    It would be ideal if it was a hot looking 20- 30 something chick with major arthritis..(curl your fingers and stick your hands about a foot in front of your chest, palms facing you, and you will understand)....but seeing it isn't a perfect world, any good natured person will do. 😉

  • The ticket has been sold to a friend on another board.

  • Darn, I was going to attend with you and talk about the investment I made in your ticket and see if I get a high return.