Here, heck, is a subject you could start your OWN thread about.
-
"No one gets along it's the nature of politics" - Heck
Blaming everything other then the source.
-
What's really tragic, is reports of Obama saying, when asked why the pullout deadline?
He said "I have to do that, I refuse to have a "never ending war". Besides, I would lose the
Democratic party".
Okay, that's my paraphrase... I'll try to find the article on the net.
Sick, tragic, and corrupt to the max.
A deadline to pullout, is a deadline to loss of the war, and a beeline to making our soldiers'
sacrifices wasted. It encourages the enemy bigtime.
I hate Obamao, you know.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login