Public Service to Bucs/Steeler fans
-
I know that I don't speak on behalf of the admins, but I would like to take this opportunity to offer the services of this Cleveland Browns community message site to the apparent homeless fans of the Tampa Bay Bucs and the Pittsburgh Steelers to interact with each other herein. Have at each other to your heart's desire. We Browns fans can be merely onlookers or perhaps referees. It could be a real WWF type match. It can be Homo against Bucky Bicep or BunsofSteeler against The Brah.
And perhaps even a catchy name could be applied, like The Rumble in the Jungle or the Thrilla in Manila.
Maybe The Feys vs. The Finooks or some such. Give your own suggestions.
Have at it boys.

-
They are probably still too busy making out with eachother to read this.
-
Homotron asked me to smell his finger ... I think he is in love.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Freaks!