Variation on a theme
-
Here is a familiar lyric but with a topical variation:
"Well, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Maryland,
the whole state of Maryland, the whole state of Maryland.
Well we don't give a damn for the whole state of Maryland,
We're from Cleveland, Oh.
We're from Cleveland, Oh. Go Browns!
We're from Cleveland, Oh. Right Now!
Oh we don't give a damn for the whole state of Maryland.
We're from Cleveland, O.
(For the tune to the above if by chance you are not familar, see the following:
-
Honestly Maryland is one of the most beautiful of the states in the United States. I hate the Ravens but I have to give credit where credit is due.
-
Honestly Maryland is one of the most beautiful of the states in the United States. I hate the Ravens but I have to give credit where credit is due.
Honestly Maryland is one of the most beautiful of the states in the United States. I hate the Ravens but I have to give credit where credit is due.
Well, honestly, Michigan may be as well..but that ain't gonna keep us from pounding on them from a football rivalry standpoint.
-
I don't consider michigan to be an attractive state.
-
I don't consider michigan to be an attractive state.
I don't consider michigan to be an attractive state.
Head way up north, to Sleeping Bear Dunes (near Traverse City), and the Upper Peninsula. Your opinion will surely change.
Yes, in Poland they tell Michigan jokes (for our Ann Arbor bretheren, lol).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login