Browns Board fans
-
I mean, if you are winning, why the xxxx are you on this board, in the first place. Is it to annoy us or to prove something?
-
Talk Browns loser football and your draft that will make you better next year.
Keep bashing my Steelers and we will bash you.
Now shut up and talk about how good the Browns are ok? LOL
-
-
-
I mean, if you are winning, why the xxxx are you on this board, in the first place. Is it to annoy us or to prove something?
I mean, if you are winning, why the xxxx are you on this board, in the first place. Is it to annoy us or to prove something?
I talk football... You DONT See me making Fun of you guys Team. Some are like me... and some Like that you guys take the Bait and run freely. And some are dumb as a Box of Marbles.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login