Skip to content

I hope Browns destroy BallsNoMore Sunday

The Browns Board
8 7 1.0k
  • T thesmartkid wrote on last edited by thesmartkid
    #1

    I can't stand the ratbirds and I really hope Mangirly finds a way to spread their defense early and pound the rock when the purple boneheads least expect it. I think you guys have a real chance considering how good Cleveland plays them every year. They are probably over looking Cleveland and I hope it bites them in the arse!

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #2

    If the browns come in with some different looks and smart coaching along with some very good execution by the players we can win this game...

    Player execution is about knowing what every one is going to do and where they are going to be and even timing in many instances this group has not worked as much together as it should have or could have for obvious reasons so its a longshot but its a shot never the less and i dont expect mangini to just sit on his duff and go down to the ratbirds without making it clear to his boss and the fans that he can coach even if it means taking over and OCing himself if he hasnt already...

    With the genie its not about if he can coach its more about experimentation and trying to see if he can make circles fit into square slots..

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Shaun Rogers and Brian Robiskie out for Ravens game http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by FALCON7
    #4

    Cribbs may be out also, 24 to 6 Ratbirds, I'm afraid.

  • P Pompey wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Can't see nothing but a defeat I'm afraid. Far too many injuries for the Browns. A good performance and improvements in certain areas will do for me.

  • massbrownsfanM massbrownsfan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Lets go browns keep The Game Close.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #7

    inactives: QB Delhomme, RB Harrison, WR Mitchell, LB Benard, WR Robiskie, NT Rogers, OL Lauvao, OL Vallos.

  • P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #8

    This could get ugly.