Peyton Hillis Day ....
-
our team has "Key Players" but those key players can't put it all together and make a team. Hillis... = beast. enough said

-
Yeah, let's just write off our team in the first quarter because they didn't come out and blow the doors off the stadium...

Hillis is our new feature back and we fleeced the Broncos so bad in that trade.
-
oh yea 140 yards and a touchdown whoooooooooooo
-
Its going to be a BIG Day for Peyton Hillis I am feeling good about this Guys and Gals whatcha Think??
103 Yards and 1 Touchdown.....In the first half!
fixed that for ya
fixed that for ya
tHANK YOU
-
You must be related to GMP.
Thats what Im thinking as well. This is the only other person thats as negative and wrong as gmp is.
-
Nice try guys Oh well
-
Hillis kicked ass today!Hope we see more of this.
-
fixed that for ya
tHANK YOU
tHANK YOU
He may be able to fix your caps lock problem too.
-
tHANK YOU
He may be able to fix your caps lock problem too.
-
One of the biggest hearts I've seen from a Cleveland Brown in the new era. I love this guy. Hillis does a tremendous job of keeping his shoulders square to the line of scrimmage and pounds it. Here's to many more healthy years of this kid.

-
-
I bought my Peyton Hillis jersey today.
-
I bought my Peyton Hillis jersey today.
I bought my Peyton Hillis jersey today.
Great choice!
I just wish, when he was going so well, that we would have given him more carries in the 2nd half.
I love the guy....he can run like a tank & he's also an excellent receiver out of the backfield.
Mike
-
I bought my Peyton Hillis jersey today.
Great choice!
I just wish, when he was going so well, that we would have given him more carries in the 2nd half.
I love the guy....he can run like a tank & he's also an excellent receiver out of the backfield.
Mike
Great choice!
I just wish, when he was going so well, that we would have given him more carries in the 2nd half.
I love the guy....he can run like a tank & he's also an excellent receiver out of the backfield.
Mike
I think the guy was winded. He carried the load, and we did a pretty nice job of getting him out of the game at times for a breather, but I'm not sure he had anything left in the tank, that guy left it all on the field today.
What was the worst management of the game was Mangini not calling time-out before the half with us sitting on 3-Time-outs and Hillis out of the game on second down. We ran Davis off the left side, down to the one yard line, and quickly traded out personnel as the clock rattled off about 30 seconds. The Freaking Ravens called the time out to adjust their personnel, but why would we want to run our main guy in from off the sideline and try to line-up and force that play on 3rd down when we had three time outs to take a step back and call the right play, make sure we had the right personnel in and settle everyone down so that we didn't get an off-sides penalty or something there. It all worked out and we scored with about 00:14 left, but my-God what were we thinking?
-
Zombo said:
Great pre-game call, Mass!Skippy, time to put the Hillis jersey on the front page of the store.
He's a beast and we absolutely stole him from the Broncos ... I think it was the first trade of the Holm/Heck era ... good sign.
Zombo
Thank you very Much I just had the feling it was going to be 100 Yard day Lets do it again Hillis you BEAST.
-
Zombo said:
He's a beast and we absolutely stole him from the Broncos ... I think it was the first trade of the Holm/Heck era ... good sign.
Zombo
I think Sheldon Brown was another really good trade. And out of our draft, Haden and Ward seem at least to be starter material if not spectacular. It's nice having competence in the front office for once.
Hillis kind of reminds me of Jerome Bettis with his power running style... anyone else see it? It's nice to see the Browns running people over for once, instead of the other way around.
-
He reminds me of John Riggins ..

-
reminds me of Mack...and i don't mind saying i was way ahead of the curve on this one.
a great pick up by EM, let's call it like it is. he couldn't stop him as a Jet, moved to an even tougher division and then plugged him into the hole in CLE JLew left.
hillis is veikune redemption.
hungry kid, 240+ lb.....imperative for the afcn. he's lightning in a bottle and WE tapped him. looks like we just might fill a couple more holes this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login