Skip to content

Official Tailgate Party Notice: Bengals vs Browns

The Browns Board
35 12 3.9k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Fixing to head out the door in about 15 minutes....see you Sunday.

  • Fixing to head out the door in about 15 minutes....see you Sunday.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ballpeen said:

    Fixing to head out the door in about 15 minutes....see you Sunday.

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Its still up in the air for me. My running mate can't make it, and it is my wife's birthday the day before. So its not a sure thing. If I do make it I'll bring my own grub.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Fixing to head out the door in about 15 minutes....see you Sunday.

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @atenears said:

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

    Might be. Have to see what the lady wants to do. We will either be in Middlesburg or Independence sat night and then Downtown at the Hyatt on Sunday night. So far we have find some cheap replica jerseys on our list for saturday. LOL. You have my number.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Fixing to head out the door in about 15 minutes....see you Sunday.

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @atenears said:

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

    Would I have to cheer for Mentor if we go? Just Joking.

  • @atenears said:

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

    Would I have to cheer for Mentor if we go? Just Joking.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @browns57 said:

    Would I have to cheer for Mentor if we go? Just Joking.

    Yeah, find some cheap Mentor gear while you are out shopping. There is a great little Italian place (http://www.antoniosparma.com/index.php) next door to the stadium. Park your car in the same lot for both. If you guys are up for dinner between 5-7pm, let me know. I'll most likely be in the lounge, unless the ball-n-chain and kid join me. If you want to attend the game you're welcome too. It's right by Parmatown Mall as well.

    building.jpg

    Oh Ma-Ma, ya gotta try the Sausage Pattie Sandwich with hot (banana) peppers and marinara!

  • @ballpeen said:

    Fixing to head out the door in about 15 minutes....see you Sunday.

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @atenears said:

    I left you a phone message, wanting to know if you want to go catch the High School Football game of Mentor @ St. Ignatius at Byers field 7:00pm Kick-off on Saturday Oct. 2nd. I figure I could swing by and pick you up if you are staying in Middleburg Hts. and we could eat at a great little Italian joint (Antonios') next door to the stadium prior. Call me if you get either message.

    Anyone else interested?

    Antonio's has great pizza. Byers field, what memories that brings back. Playing with the Valley Forge Patriots, that is where we played a lot of our games. Have fun.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Everything loaded in the candy-apple red Soccer Mom Chick-magnet van for tomorrow's Tailgate Party, except the jello-shots curing in the fridge, and the Hag.

    .... hope I don't forget the jello-shots.

  • We are looking at about 46 people attending Sundays Tailgate Party. So far, we have 12 from Ottawa, 4 from Calgary, 3 from Toronto, 4 from Toledo, 6 from Dayton plus the regulars.

    We will also be accompanied by Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales www.Grilln-n-Chilln.com who will provide us a portable grilling vehicle for our use.

    w2.gifW4.gif

    Another memorable Tailgate Party ... for more info on TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, see our designated page at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm and see the links near the top of that page relating to location and a Q&A page to learn about us.

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @atenears said:

    We are looking at about 46 people attending Sundays Tailgate Party. So far, we have 12 from Ottawa, 4 from Calgary, 3 from Toronto, 4 from Toledo, 6 from Dayton plus the regulars.

    We will also be accompanied by Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales www.Grilln-n-Chilln.com who will provide us a portable grilling vehicle for our use.

    w2.gifW4.gif

    Another memorable Tailgate Party ... for more info on TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, see our designated page at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm and see the links near the top of that page relating to location and a Q&A page to learn about us.

    Maybe yinz need to invite someone from play-n-win-n.com.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

  • @atenears said:

    We are looking at about 46 people attending Sundays Tailgate Party. So far, we have 12 from Ottawa, 4 from Calgary, 3 from Toronto, 4 from Toledo, 6 from Dayton plus the regulars.

    We will also be accompanied by Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales www.Grilln-n-Chilln.com who will provide us a portable grilling vehicle for our use.

    w2.gifW4.gif

    Another memorable Tailgate Party ... for more info on TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, see our designated page at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm and see the links near the top of that page relating to location and a Q&A page to learn about us.

    Maybe yinz need to invite someone from play-n-win-n.com.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @steeler-schick said:

    Maybe yinz need to invite someone from play-n-win-n.com.

    Regards...

    Chuck, I hope I ain't the only one who felt sorry for you in this lame attempt at humor. Our tailgates are sacred, and you look like a peanut in this thread.

  • Everything loaded in the candy-apple red Soccer Mom Chick-magnet van for tomorrow's Tailgate Party, except the jello-shots curing in the fridge, and the Hag.

    .... hope I don't forget the jello-shots.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @atenears said:

    .... hope I don't forget the jello-shots.

    screw that ! if you forget the hag, you're whole week is screwed!

  • Everything loaded in the candy-apple red Soccer Mom Chick-magnet van for tomorrow's Tailgate Party, except the jello-shots curing in the fridge, and the Hag.

    .... hope I don't forget the jello-shots.

    kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by kamac19
    #30

    @atenears said:

    Everything loaded in the candy-apple red Soccer Mom Chick-magnet van for tomorrow's Tailgate Party, except the jello-shots curing in the fridge, and the Hag.

    .... hope I don't forget the jello-shots.

    Stan, should you not be in your Soccer mom Chick magnet right now on the way to the Tailgate, are have you jello-shots not set and you rushing around like a maniac.

    Have a great day, sound sliek will be another good one. and Win #1 for the Browns to finish it off nicely.

  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Our thanks to the great guys from Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales for the generous use of their grill today. They definately have a top notch product. i wish we could have cleaned it up for them after the party.

    We cooked over 100 sandwiches today. The weather held out, the Ottawa guys were a blast, and the Browns won. Oh yeah, thanks for joining us again Dad.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Only a few more weeks until the Jets game.....can't wait to make the trip back for the tailgate and game.

  • We are looking at about 46 people attending Sundays Tailgate Party. So far, we have 12 from Ottawa, 4 from Calgary, 3 from Toronto, 4 from Toledo, 6 from Dayton plus the regulars.

    We will also be accompanied by Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales www.Grilln-n-Chilln.com who will provide us a portable grilling vehicle for our use.

    w2.gifW4.gif

    Another memorable Tailgate Party ... for more info on TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, see our designated page at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm and see the links near the top of that page relating to location and a Q&A page to learn about us.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #33

    @atenears said:

    We are looking at about 46 people attending Sundays Tailgate Party. So far, we have 12 from Ottawa, 4 from Calgary, 3 from Toronto, 4 from Toledo, 6 from Dayton plus the regulars.

    We will also be accompanied by Grilln-n-Chilln Trailer Sales www.Grilln-n-Chilln.com who will provide us a portable grilling vehicle for our use.

    w2.gifW4.gif

    Another memorable Tailgate Party ... for more info on TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, see our designated page at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm and see the links near the top of that page relating to location and a Q&A page to learn about us.

    Yes, this was a super sweet setup. Kudos to Stan and Roach et al for the food and setup and Ballpeen for the music and anyone else I haven't mentioned who was involved in organizing the event. The Ottawa guys were a blast.

    In fact a suggestion was made that some day we Browns fans do a "Foreign Exchange" Tailgate at a Hamilton Tiger Cat CFL game. Ottawa doesn't have its own team and several of those boys were Tiger Cat fans. Interesting suggestion. Could be a lot of fun.

    Thanks again, and maybe we will see you again soon, maybe even this week!

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Thought I would share these pic's from the Tailgate and the game. Had a great time with everyone. Another great tailgate. Thank you to everyone who made it possible.

    post-629-1286321891_thumb.jpg

    post-629-1286321909_thumb.jpg

    post-629-1286321922_thumb.jpg

    post-629-1286321937_thumb.jpg

    post-629-1286321952_thumb.jpg

    post-629-1286322217_thumb.jpg

  • K kvozel wrote on last edited by
    #35

    A great time as usual. Thanks Ed, Stan, Don, and everyone else.

    See you again for the Jets game (without our women 😆 )