Much respect to the Browns
-
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
-
Thanks for the kind words . I felt we played better than the las two week , but feel the best is a ways off yet .
-
I know you wouldn't be so nice if you lost sunday but thank you! Nice to hear someone civilized.
-
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
thanks for the input and welcome. feel free to post here anytime you want, just as long as you don't get flagged for excessive douchebaggery. that's a fifteen yarder.
-
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
I read a couple of Raven forums yesterday and was fairly surprised that most of the comments were along this complimentary theme. We are still pissed that we don't know how to close-out a football game, but after the anger subsided (somewhat) we have some hope that we at least can take a few positives here and there away from this game even though a few new alarming area's raised their ugly head (Hi Eric Wright).
-
Thanks for being classy!
Atenears already touched on it and I agree that our biggest problem right now is we need to learn how to finish games.
I think we'll finish against the Bengals this week and get our first win.
-
Thanx for all the Great words My friend enjoy your stay Here.
-
Classy input from a ratbird fan ! Thanks for stopping by, hang around, and maybe the Browns may surprise your ratbirds
even more the next time!

-
Most of us welcome other fans....and even put up with a little gloating if we know you are a balanced guy and not just looking to troll around.
Nothing wrong with rooting for you team.
Check back in from time to time.
-
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
hope you ain't living in the area where they were filming the wire
-
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
Very good post shows alot of class. To come over here and talk pure football is refreshing from a division team fan. Cruise on in anytime, good to see their are some fans just like us who love their team. We'll be ready for the rematch at our house.
-
Hello,
Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!
hope you ain't living in the area where they were filming the wire
hope you ain't living in the area where they were filming the wire
I have a nephew that does live in that area....by choice no less...he is doing nursing school at a big hospital there (not John Hopkins) and he says he loves it, though he did tell us he did get mugged about a year ago. A guy hit him and took his wallet (and yes, he is a white kid).
-
You just stunk up a fine thread. Typical.

-
MaryKayCabot
#Browns Ben Watson not fined 4 roughness. Ravens OT Oher $5,000 for hitting Robaire Smith in head, Zbikowski $5,000 for late Hillis hit.#nfl
-
classy guy right there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login