Skip to content

Nov 7 2010

The Browns Board
4 4 716
  • Patsies against Our Browns at the dawg Pound whooooooooo I cant wait I have 12 Guys coming Over all pats fans I give them Crap at wrok almost evryday, I think we have a chance against there defense?Dont make me call Hillis again to run all over them lol I think the Browns can Beat the pats what does evryone think?

  • Realistically no but im a browns fan and i give them a chance agasnt anyone, and anyone can win on any sunday ecspically if there been over looked

  • We usually play well against the Pats.....we can win.

  • We usually play well against the Pats.....we can win.

    @ballpeen said:

    We usually play well against the Pats.....we can win.

    I got two idiots from Charlotte wanting to ride MC's to that game...............and I may join em..............may need some of that cool aid you provided at the opener