Skip to content

Shaun Smith Gets Busted

The Browns Board
11 9 1.7k
  • http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ab-a-guys-junk/

    It cost Shaun Smith $10,000 to grab a guy's junk

    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 1, 2010 11:49 AM ET

    The eye in the sky doesn't lie.

    Cameras caught Chiefs defensive lineman Shaun Smith grabbing 49ers tackle Anthony Davis' nether regions last Sunday, and the NFL has responded.

    Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com reports Smith will pay $10,000 for the infraction. Smith was accused of similar genital grabbing the week before, but avoided punishment there.

    If Smith wants to keep up his hit streak this week, he'll have to do it in practice. The Chiefs are on a bye.

    Looks like Alex Mack wasn't lying. What a freaking jackass Smith is for doing this. I'm just glad he's paying some sort of penalty this time.

  • I'm glad Smith isn't part of our team anymore. This shows what kind of player he really is.

  • "Nether regions" Haha!

    Maybe this is his way of coming out of the closet?

  • I feel sorry for the guy b/c back in Cincy this type of thing was called 'socializing'...............he's just trying to make friends!!

  • always thought he was the one grabbing BQ junk...

  • This douche sat behind me at a Cavs game the year before last when my wife and I scored floor seats. When I recognized him I played it up and told him I liked his game. The sucker bought us 2 rounds of drinks! I thought he was a slug then and now I see I was right...

    Nice to get free drinks though!

  • Zombo said:

    No, that was Shep.

    Smith hit him in the face.

    Zombo

    Doesn't Smith always bitch slap his women (BQ) when he is done?

  • He's always been a trash talker who couldn't back it up, but now he's labeled himself in a way that may send him to the IR. I'm bettin' he's now a "marked man(?)" who may just run up against a savvy veteran O lineman who'll teach him a lesson. You can also bet that opposing team's fans will have some creative chants for him.

    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

  • Good things opposing olinemen wear helmets, or Smith might bite their ear off.

    I think he needs to be suspended and counseled.

  • Good things opposing olinemen wear helmets, or Smith might bite their ear off.

    I think he needs to be suspended and counseled.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Good things opposing olinemen wear helmets, or Smith might bite their ear off.

    I think he needs to be suspended and counseled.

    Hey Mike, I don't think it's their EAR he wants to bite off!!

    Mike

  • Oh, Smith is probably all over that.......