Peyton Hillis making an impression
-
Regardless, I would say its safe to say you don't know jack shit about football.
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
hey Bicurious thats exactly what it means if you can't tell that he's a good player, theres most likely a lot more you have no clue about.
wtf are you here for anyhow?
-
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
Just watch the Browns game tomorrow. It will be enough to change your mind.
Just watch the Browns game tomorrow. It will be enough to change your mind.
I actually am. My brother is a Pitt fan (ridiculous) so I will be watching it. We'll see how he does.
-
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
hey Bicurious thats exactly what it means if you can't tell that he's a good player, theres most likely a lot more you have no clue about.
wtf are you here for anyhow?
Dawgfanforever88 said:
hey Bicurious thats exactly what it means if you can't tell that he's a good player, theres most likely a lot more you have no clue about.wtf are you here for anyhow?
If you had watched him last year you'd be wary to anoint him king too.
I came here in the preseason to actually ask Cleveland fans how Hillis was doing because he showed promise his rookie year but screwed it up last year. No one knew who he was except for a couple guys who attacked me for whatever reason.
-
Regardless, I would say its safe to say you don't know jack shit about football.
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
I wonder where is this guy...

-
Did some noodling and it looks like Hillis is third among AFC RBs in yards from scrimmage:
Foster: 1,600 (whoa)
Charles: 1,380
Hillis: 1,319
Rice: 1,207
Pretty impressive. So many potential Pro Bowl backs in the AFC. How many get to go?
-
Well, Hillis is deserving, no doubt.
But I'll tell you who's more deserving on this team: Lawrence Vickers. If this guy doesn't make it as the AFC fullback, there should be a full-scale investigation. This guy just kills people up front. He did it last year for Harrison and he's doing it this year for Hillis. He showed it again yesterday when he just blew up Jon Beason on Hillis's first TD run.
I would love to see both of these guys in there in the same time while Roethlisberger hands off to them at the Pro Bowl (which means, of course, that the Steelers won't make it to Dallas -- see what I did there?).
-
Regardless, I would say its safe to say you don't know jack shit about football.
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
ATT 13
Yds 54
Avg 4.2
Td 1
FUM 1
Your so right, He was given so many opportunites

-
Ah. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
ATT 13
Yds 54
Avg 4.2
Td 1
FUM 1
Your so right, He was given so many opportunites

ATT 13
Yds 54
Avg 4.2
Td 1
FUM 1
Your so right, He was given so many opportunites

Fumble came against the Browns LOL
-
Just imagine what he could have done if they didn't split time with Harrison early in the season. I can't wait to see what the guy will do next year.
How much is he getting paid and how long is his contract for?
-
Just imagine what he could have done if they didn't split time with Harrison early in the season. I can't wait to see what the guy will do next year.
How much is he getting paid and how long is his contract for?
Just imagine what he could have done if they didn't split time with Harrison early in the season. I can't wait to see what the guy will do next year.
How much is he getting paid and how long is his contract for?
His contract is up next year and he is getting paid league minimum right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some extra money for next year, at least in performance bonus', but he won't get a contract/pay raise until they can see what role Hardesty is going to play into the offense.
-
If Hardesty is all he looked to be, and the Browns do a little tinkering on the right side, this team could be downright scary on the ground, which is great news for Colt McCoy. Add in A.J. Green to Watson, Moore, and Massoquoi, and it's an extremely versatile offense that can win games in different ways.
The ability to gain 4 yards or more on first down changes everything.
-
^HAHA^ that made me laugh.
I think we need a scat back type player in next years draft. Not overly early, 4th maybe 5th round to kind of give a change of pace. Hardesty and Hillis are pretty similar. Hardesty may be a little bit more lightening than Hillis but not overly.
Really all I think we need is a dominant RG or RT. The right side when we had Yates and Womack looked good, then Yates got hurt and so did Womack so we went back to St Claire who is just awful. Pashos should be a solid backup if ever healty, and if he is even here next year (I kinda doubt it though I think him and St Claire will both get the axe).
Next year we will have Yates, Womack, and Lauvao at RG, and Womack can swing to RT in case of injury. I think really what we need is a RT actually.
I am thinking next years draft should look like
WR - Green or Jones
RT/DE(Note the DE probably played DT in college) - IDK really who is all there
RT/DE - Same^
RB - Scat back type player. Question: Where is Noel Devine projected to go? maybe we can wait on him.
-
^HAHA^ that made me laugh.
I think we need a scat back type player in next years draft. Not overly early, 4th maybe 5th round to kind of give a change of pace. Hardesty and Hillis are pretty similar. Hardesty may be a little bit more lightening than Hillis but not overly.
Really all I think we need is a dominant RG or RT. The right side when we had Yates and Womack looked good, then Yates got hurt and so did Womack so we went back to St Claire who is just awful. Pashos should be a solid backup if ever healty, and if he is even here next year (I kinda doubt it though I think him and St Claire will both get the axe).
Next year we will have Yates, Womack, and Lauvao at RG, and Womack can swing to RT in case of injury. I think really what we need is a RT actually.
I am thinking next years draft should look like
WR - Green or Jones
RT/DE(Note the DE probably played DT in college) - IDK really who is all there
RT/DE - Same^
RB - Scat back type player. Question: Where is Noel Devine projected to go? maybe we can wait on him.
^HAHA^ that made me laugh.
I think we need a scat back type player in next years draft. Not overly early, 4th maybe 5th round to kind of give a change of pace. Hardesty and Hillis are pretty similar. Hardesty may be a little bit more lightening than Hillis but not overly.
Really all I think we need is a dominant RG or RT. The right side when we had Yates and Womack looked good, then Yates got hurt and so did Womack so we went back to St Claire who is just awful. Pashos should be a solid backup if ever healty, and if he is even here next year (I kinda doubt it though I think him and St Claire will both get the axe).
Next year we will have Yates, Womack, and Lauvao at RG, and Womack can swing to RT in case of injury. I think really what we need is a RT actually.
I am thinking next years draft should look like
WR - Green or Jones
RT/DE(Note the DE probably played DT in college) - IDK really who is all there
RT/DE - Same^
RB - Scat back type player. Question: Where is Noel Devine projected to go? maybe we can wait on him.
I think Womack is a great offensive lineman and is what Holgrem and Mangini called a rare late bloomer. Even though he is older, he is playing the best football of his life and he does great at both guard and tackle. I'm not going to give up on Lauvao yet. He is a young guy and not everyone comes in and does lights out his first season. We can't all be Joe Thomas' and Alex Mack's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login