Skip to content

Bengals Browns Predictions

The Browns Board
13 12 1.8k
  • Its gonna be a fine cool sunday for some smashmouth football and barring mangini having to make any game deciding in game decisions the browns are going to win this one!

    Browns 27

    Bungals 20

  • Oh boy looks like another Browns Hater and TrOLL.

    To bad you wont be happy with the outcome Young skywalker.

    Browns-21

    Bungles 14

  • Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    @thesmartkid said:

    Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    And i also dont think you are a smartkid lol

  • Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    @thesmartkid said:

    Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    Browns control the game and win. I think the Browns O-line and Vickers and Hillis are going to grind your rabble into the ground. 21-14 Browns. 🙂

  • Browns 14

    Bengals 10

    Provided the Browns defense keeps Benson contained. In the rain, Carson passing is a no go.

  • I think this is our week.

    I think we'll be up in the 4th like we have the past 3 weeks but we'll finish this week. I think this is the game that turns this season around, not enough to get us to the playoffs, but I think we'll grow as a team against the Bungles today.

    Browns 17

    Bengals 7

  • Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    @thesmartkid said:

    Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    ROFLMAO!

  • Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    @thesmartkid said:

    Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    Wow what a smart prediction!

  • Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    @thesmartkid said:

    Bengals 39

    Browns 6

    I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 😳

    You're awesome.

  • Its gonna be a fine cool sunday for some smashmouth football and barring mangini having to make any game deciding in game decisions the browns are going to win this one!

    Browns 27

    Bungals 20

    @gips said:

    Its gonna be a fine cool sunday for some smashmouth football and barring mangini having to make any game deciding in game decisions the browns are going to win this one!

    Browns 27

    Bungals 20

    That was the closest prediction.. so you win! and I win... and we win... and I like it!

  • Browns 17

    Bengals 9

    The rain slows down Bengals pass attack and accelerates our rushing attack.

    Todays my Birthday and I'll be at the game. If we dont win after I sit in cold rain all day I may go streaking.

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Browns 17

    Bengals 9

    The rain slows down Bengals pass attack and accelerates our rushing attack.

    Todays my Birthday and I'll be at the game. If we dont win after I sit in cold rain all day I may go streaking.

    ...And we all win