Skip to content

Hello ..Saints fan here

The Browns Board
63 16 4.6k
  • Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

    http://blackandgold.com/community/

    @strato said:

    Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

    http://blackandgold.com/community/

    oh geez. might as well shut the boards down now lol

    strato shows no mercy

  • @strato said:

    Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

    http://blackandgold.com/community/

    oh geez. might as well shut the boards down now lol

    strato shows no mercy

    @cantonlegend said:

    oh geez. might as well shut the boards down now lol

    strato shows no mercy

    LOL..hey my friend...u know i like Colt....knew i would find you here....lol

  • Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

    http://blackandgold.com/community/

    @strato said:

    Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

    http://blackandgold.com/community/

    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

  • @strato said:

    Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

    http://blackandgold.com/community/

    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

    Ding, ding.

  • @strato said:

    Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

    http://blackandgold.com/community/

    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

    I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

    I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis

    @strato said:

    I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis

    Seems a little desperate too. It'll be ok, you will get another shot in our house.

  • @strato said:

    I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis

    Seems a little desperate too. It'll be ok, you will get another shot in our house.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Seems a little desperate too. It'll be ok, you will get another shot in our house.

    LOL..im gonna show you something never seen in a falcoons forum...Champs

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

    I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis

    @strato said:

    I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis

    Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.

  • @strato said:

    I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis

    Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.

    Wati till you beat them...lol

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    @strato said:

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.

    Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints

    Go Browns, Go Saints

  • Trying to get the Browns to do the job you couldn't? 🙄

  • @strato said:

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.

    Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints

    Go Browns, Go Saints

    @blowe said:

    Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.

    Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints

    Go Browns, Go Saints

    Yeah you rite go Browns!...yall have a decent kicker this will be an easy win for you guys...just double TG and pressure M.R...get ready.. if you win..they are the biggest crybabies in the NFL..next to Viquuen fans...

  • Trying to get the Browns to do the job you couldn't? 🙄

    @thanatos said:

    Trying to get the Browns to do the job you couldn't? 🙄

    What do you call 53 falcoon players with superbowl rings..??

    Thieves...

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    @strato said:

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.

    Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!

  • @strato said:

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.

    Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!

    @falcons-fan said:

    I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.

    Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

  • @falcons-fan said:

    I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.

    Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    @strato said:

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

  • @strato said:

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

  • @strato said:

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Got some Falcoon gumbo cooking..browns fans welcome to taste....

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    8 and 2 under Payton..and a superbowl ...naw not much there to rival...

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Got some Falcoon gumbo cooking..browns fans welcome to taste....

    @strato said:

    Towards are kicker.. but we own yall...had to give ya one for the media...8 and 2 under Payton.....that was yalls superbowl...lol....enjoy while you can...the Browns will end it soon..and we will finish yall off...that Dome yall have is Paytons...lol

    Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.

    Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.