Hello ..Saints fan here
-
Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis
-
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis
-
Seems a little desperate too. It'll be ok, you will get another shot in our house.
LOL..im gonna show you something never seen in a falcoons forum...Champs
-
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
I see trolls are allowed here...One kick bro...one kick...Get ready for Hillis
-
Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.
Wati till you beat them...lol
-
Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.
Wati till you beat them...lol
Wati till you beat them...lol
Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.
Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints
Go Browns, Go Saints
-
Trying to get the Browns to do the job you couldn't?

-
Wati till you beat them...lol
Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.
Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints
Go Browns, Go Saints
Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.
Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints
Go Browns, Go Saints
Yeah you rite go Browns!...yall have a decent kicker this will be an easy win for you guys...just double TG and pressure M.R...get ready.. if you win..they are the biggest crybabies in the NFL..next to Viquuen fans...
-
Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.
Wati till you beat them...lol
Wati till you beat them...lol
I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.
Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!
-
Wati till you beat them...lol
I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.
Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!
I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.
Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!
Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..
-
I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.
Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!
Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..
-
Like I said earlier, sour grapes.
Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.
-
Like I said earlier, sour grapes.
Got some Falcoon gumbo cooking..browns fans welcome to taste....
-
Like I said earlier, sour grapes.
Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.
Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.
8 and 2 under Payton..and a superbowl ...naw not much there to rival...
-
Like I said earlier, sour grapes.
Got some Falcoon gumbo cooking..browns fans welcome to taste....
Towards are kicker.. but we own yall...had to give ya one for the media...8 and 2 under Payton.....that was yalls superbowl...lol....enjoy while you can...the Browns will end it soon..and we will finish yall off...that Dome yall have is Paytons...lol
Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.
Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.
-
Towards are kicker.. but we own yall...had to give ya one for the media...8 and 2 under Payton.....that was yalls superbowl...lol....enjoy while you can...the Browns will end it soon..and we will finish yall off...that Dome yall have is Paytons...lol
Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.
Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.
Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.
Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.
Boo HOO...when will the Falcons win a superbowl...got to set your goals higher than the NFC south....Saints...Panthers ...and Bucs...all have been ...lol...and your team?...
-
Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.
8 and 2 under Payton..and a superbowl ...naw not much there to rival...
-
I'm thinking the Falcons, while they may not win your division will be in the mix for the playoff hunt.
at 7 and 9?...lol
-
I'm thinking the Falcons, while they may not win your division will be in the mix for the playoff hunt.
at 7 and 9?...lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login